• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2001 Monaco Blue Pearl/Onyx JH4NA216X1T000152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is my 2001 Monaco Blue Pearl NSX #152. It is 1 of 38 cars, in Monaco Blue Pearl, ever imported into the United States. The car is in immaculate condition inside and out. The only mods are as follows:

18 / 19 TSW Nogaro Wheels with Nitto 555 Tires (I have the factory wheels which will be placed on the car for sale.) The TSWs can be included for an additional $1,200.

Carbon Fiber rear spoiler painted to match (I have the factory spoiler, which is included.)

ARK DT-X Exhaust system

Shine 1 Front Chin Spoiler painted to match

Please click on this thread to see photos of the car.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116925

The ONLY reason I am even thinking about selling my car is because I have an opportunity to purchase a Ferrari 360 Modena for a great deal. :smile:

This car is in pristine condition with clean CarFax and AutoCheck reports. It is absolutely the cleanest NSX on Prime.

PRICE: $49,500 firm (No lower offers will be considered.)

NOW REDUCED (UNTIL THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 12) TO $45,500. I will include both sets of wheels / tires (original and aftermarket) and both rear spoilers (original and aftermarket). Buyer takes care of pick-up or shipping costs. Don't let this one get away!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back