• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 Player's Run Interest

I would love to attend this event but my first little one is expected to arrive on June 1/04.

Next year for sure...

Hey Johnny congrats! You are the MAN!:D

If anyone is thinking about this run I would call Markus, he can give you more detail about the events to help you make up your mind.
Just tell him you got the phone number on prime, so he knows your for real.

Markus Lex (303) 549-3248
He is in the Denver area.
Later Brian.

Wow, I would absolutely LOVE to do this. The only problem I would have is coming up with the $$ to do it, including transporting my car and myself to/from. Anyone want to sponsor a fighter pilot and his gorgeous '91 black NSX?

(well, it was worth a try.)

Thanks Brian,

Can't wait, I feel like a little kid waiting for my little kid.

(Inside stock tip - Buy Toy's R Us Shares, I have this funny feeling it's going to skyrocket starting in June)

I'll be in the 2005 Player Run for sure... Hopefully I'll be rolling in a V12 as well. You guys guess which V12.

Toys R Us? Ha ha. They just anounced that all of there
Babies R Us and Kids R Us stores are closing.
I am sure if they knew you were having a kid they would have waited on that anouncement.
With all the toys you are going to buy for your kid, that could have floted them for a few more years. LOL :D

V12 I am thinking...........it should be a mini van with that anouncement. :D
So I would have to go with........ the SLR! :eek:

prova4re said:
V12 I am thinking...........it should be a mini van with that anouncement. :D
So I would have to go with........ the SLR! :eek:
I'm gonna have to say Diablo since the SLR is a Supercharged V-8 :D

2005 I'll be there with what who knows... One thing I can look forward to when I graduate college... Taking probably time off my new job to spend tons of cash and assume more speeding tickets.

Brian you taking your NSX? or riding with Nick if he gets a new one?

I wouldn't mind seeing a CL65 out there in 05:rolleyes:

Whats up Kroger?
I love this pic you took, too bad my car is not in it.
I am taking my car but I dont know how much driving I will be doing. I might swich off with other cars so we can get some good video.
Nick you dont need the ultima gtr, its a pure race car no frils.
You should get a Noble M12 if you are looking in that class.
The distributor is in Cincinnati, it looks like a Lotus only cooler.

3831110_1069_copy.jpg

Player's Run Update

Original thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26122

If anyone is still working on getting sponsored, or coming up with the entry fee - keep at it! You won't be disappointed.

If you don't want to use your own car, and just feel like going along for the ride then there is a 2002 360 Modena in need of a copilot.

Any interested person can contact me via email @ [email protected], or PM me.

Jason-

The guy who owns the 360 does post here and is from my home town. He has a nice red and tan spyder with a Tubi.

Turbo Nsx is talking about going and he might have a empty seat.:eek:
There is a GT2 comming from Toronto that might need a rider as well, but he wont know until Febuary if his co pilot is going to make it.

There is going to be five of us driving to NY and shipping our cars back. If you need to ship your car back, let me know so we can fill the transport and get a better deal.
Brian.

Back