• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 NSX 17k miles/take bids till the 15th

I previously had this car listed for $35,500. If I don't sell it by 10/15 I probably won't get rid of the car. I will entertain the highest bids over $33k before the 15th of October. This car a year and a half ago only had 2,800 miles on it and never saw a day of rain in it's life. It's as clean as can be a 10. I put a link to the autotrader photos.

http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/...style=&advcd_on=n&doors=&fuel=&&ac_afflt=none

Last edited:
Can you post the following, please?
1. VIN
2. Color (ext/int)
3. Service performed (timing belt, clutch, etc)
4. Car history

Also, I don't see a link to Autotrader.

Thanks.

Reply to your post

The pictures are up with a link to autotrader. The VIN is JH4NA1157MT003032. The car is red with black interior. I have had the stereo, amps, and speakers gone through by one of the vendors listed on this site World of Sound. I had the window regulators fixed. I just put a battery in about a week ago. The 15k mile was done about 6 months ago.

I'm the third owner. The owner of Popeyes chicken had the car first in Illinois, and then a good friend of mine had bought it. He was meticioulous with the car and wouldn't even let you wear shoes in it. The only thing he ever did with it was chrome the original rims. I've put 14k miles on it in the last year and a half.

The car is extremely nice. 727-433-0372

Frank

Back