• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 NSX Black/Red VIN#JH4NA1157MT003127 96K Miles $31K Firm

Denver, Colorado; Los Angeles, CA & Bangkok Thaila
Car is priced at $29,999 Firm. PRICE LOWERED. Car has 95K miles

Car has a clean carfax, clean title, and has never been in an accident. Title is in hand including smog check certificate. Car is completely street legal, no need to worry about cops. =)

Time has come to sell this extremely fun car that I have put on about 10K trouble free miles. Girlfriend moved in the house and I don't have enough parking for all of our 3 cars here in Denver so I must let it go.

Anyone in SOCAL who have seen this car can vouch for it. Car has been meticulously maintained by me and NSX Bandit the former owner. Car has been maintained here in Denver by Mile High Acura and all service is up to date. Car is out of snap ring range as well. Car is in perfect running condition and does not leak any oil. Interior is new and has no rips or tears with new interior just put on about 10K miles ago. Car is always garaged and waxed with Zymol. Hard to find a 91 in this condition so if you are looking for a cheap 91 NSX to fix up this is not the one for you. If the buyer is from SOCAL, I am willing to drive up there for you as we have a house down there and most stock parts are still in my house in CA. I am an extremely busy person so if you don't have funds ready, please have them ready prior to shopping for your NSX. Cheers.

Car comes with two original Acura keys and original factory car cover with factory bag to store it. All stock parts are included with the sale in case you want to return the car to stock or there are parts on the car not to your liking. This includes stock fishpole antenna, steering wheel, wing, springs, wheels, side skirts, and other miscellaneous parts. Parts will need to be picked up in CA though, I won't ship unless you want to pay for the shipping.

You can call Mark at Mile High Acura to print out all service records on this car. 303-369-7800
Maintanence done:

Valve Adjustment
New Gaskets
Oil Changes up to Date
New CV Boot/Joints
New Window Motors
New Oil Pan

Modifications:
Genuine One-Off Volk Racing GT-N 17.7.5/18.10.5 Black with Red Anodized Lip riding on Bridgestone Potenza
Leatherseats.com Red with Perforated Seats and Side Door Inserts
NSX-R Momo Tuner Black Steering Wheel with Red Stitching and H Horn
NRG Quick Release and Removable Steering wheel hub. Matches the length to stock NSX-R
NSX Type S Shift Boot in Black with Matching Red Stitching
Science of Speed Short Shifter
NSX-R Black/Red Floor Mats
CF Interior
Gruppe M TearDrop Brushed Aluminum Shift Knob
Stacy's Side Skirts
Authentic Kei Office Front
Custom Step Rear Valance with 02 look to fit on pre NSX 01s
Stacy's Rear Spats
Authentic JDM NSX-R Emblems Front and Rear
Painted Carbon Fiber NSX-R Style Wing with LED lighting
Cantrell Concepts Weight Reduction CF Exposed Engine Cover
Custom Magna Flow Exhaust with Dual DTM Tips
Top Speed Headers
TEIN FLEX with EDFC (Electronically controlled stiffness from cabin)
APEXi NEO (Color Screen) Tuned by Racing Trenz 268rwhp at 1 mile above sea level (Denver)
Custom K&N SP-22 Filter and Piping. This is as big of an air filter you can fit.
JDM NA1 NSX-R Engine Plate
5000K HID Lighting and LED lighting on all exterior and interior
Shark Antenna (Short and looks up to date rather than fishpole antenna)
Italian Bradi Cross Drilled Rotors (4) Zinc Plated and Low Dust Hawk Brake Pads
Exedy Hyper Single Clutch (Less than 3000 miles)

Imperfections on Car:
Some chips here and there as expected on a 91 but I will fix the front lip and some paint hairlines on side skirt and repaint areas that I feel needs to be done before the car is sold for buyer so the car will be in almost new condition from the exterior.

I smoke unfortunately but I will have the interior detailed before the car is sold. There are however no cigarette burns anywhere though. Car won't smell like an ashtray when it is ready to be sold.

Hairline console crack on inner front dash. Not noticeable as the piece didn't break off. I can have it sealed if needed. This is a common problem among all earlier NSXes. Not worth replacing the entire dash though.

Inoperable sunroof. I never use this feature so I didn't even realize it was broken until recently when I started checking the car for imperfections.

So here are the pictures:

NSXFrontlip043.jpg

NSXFrontlip042.jpg

NSXFrontlip041.jpg

NSXFrontlip040.jpg

_IGP1496.jpg

DigitalCamera429.jpg

DigitalCamera428.jpg

DigitalCamera427.jpg

PM me or email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks for looking.

For confidence I will issue a 200 mile warranty under contract to ensure the mechanical condition of this car. I didn't leave anything unfixed and it is in tip top shape. =)

Just to make you confident on the mechanical condition of this car. This is the original thread that I purchased the car from to show prior history.

http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35475

Last edited:
Back