• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

94 Green/tan 5sp in Las Vegas

Does anyone have any idea why the engine needed rebuilding in 2017?

2017 is recent enough that someone at the dealership might remember the circumstances. Perhaps the seller could ask.

Those auction photos are some of the best I've seen of a Brooklands Green NSX -- the color is REALLY hard to capture in photographs.

The car looks good, like someone actually took care of it. I mean, aside from the $70 Walmart tires. But I assume that those were mounted by the seller, who says he's only had it for a couple months, so they aren't really an indication of long-term neglect. Likewise the dirty/broken antenna -- someone who's used to owning nice cars would probably have fixed that on the first day of ownership, but whatever.

A California buyer will need an OEM airbox in order to legally register the car.

Last edited:
I made a few bids on the car but did not end up winning. This is my ideal spec, green/tan and enough miles that I don't feel bad driving it. Hopefully I can find another one in the future. My intention was to use the included stock airbox for registration in CA and use it in my rotation of S2000 and 987 Cayman for commuting.

Back