• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

95 red/blk nsx-t 29k jh4na118xst000178

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi again fellow nsx'ers. up for sale is the last of my three nsx's. as stated before, when i just sold my yellow '97 2 weeks ago, i am readying for retirement and so i'm selling off my collection of 7 sports cars. i purchased this mint condition 1995 red nsx-t 5 speed with black leather interior from the original owner on 2-17-2005, yes just 5 months ago, with 28,400 orig. miles. today the car has 29,600 miles. there is not one dent,ding,scratch,rip,tear,scuff or fading anywhere on the car. i have every option including the cd changer (with a second cd magazine), the factory acura nsx cover and carrying bag, a technalon evo 4 top of the line fitted car cover as well, the dali racing billett cup holder and 3 sets of floor mats ( one set BRAND NEW still in the box !!!). (1) brand new, right from box, acura nsx factory trunk mat. i have even replaced every single, yes every single, control knob for radio,etc with perfect new ones. this car has 21 coats of hand rubbed brazilian white carnauba wax and 23 coats of correct matching polish. if you've followed my sales of other cars you already know ALL my cars are kept 1000% better than new. car is kept in a climate controlled carpeted room 24/7 and has never seen rain and never has sat in direct sunlight. all front underhood and mid engine components and their bays cleaned and polished to perfection. mods include rare $5000 blitz 03 3 piece racing wheels (17x7 fronts and 18x10 rears with 245/17 bf goodrich kdw-2's and 285/30/18 same in rear)...these are the number one rated overall high performance tires on the tire rack website !. wheels and tire have LESS than 400 miles on them!!!. not one nick,cut or even tiny scratch on any wheel anywhere period. eibach $400 2" lowering springs and brand new k&n filter and brand new (filter and exhaust have less than 100 miles !) taitech polished stainless exhaust system. please see my pics in the gallery on this site...my gallery name is "honda4281" as well. i ,of course, have all keys,books,manuals and every item that came with car from new. i even have the $100 acura factory shop manual. all, repeat all, 100% of every ounce of every fluid in the car have been replaced...i am the gm of a dealership and my top master tech does all my work..plus i do this with all my cars to ensure they are 1000% perfect and ready to go. i also have the red nsx shoulder pads as seen in the photos if wanted. i have only put 1200 miles on this car and i paid $42,900 for it in february of this year. this is my last nsx and then i'm moving on....i'll sell it for $44,000.00 OBO......that's including the over $6400 worth of accessories i've added and well over 250 hours of work and detailing. there is absolutely nothing needed on this car....i know i write alot on my cars, but guys...i keep them in museum condition !. well i thank you all once again...there will be one more lucky owner of an immaculate,mint condition red nsx targa when my last one goes. good luck to everyone.
respectfully,

*********PHOTOS ARE ON THIS SITE IN OWNERS GALLERY ! SEARCH "HONDA4281" AND ENJOY.********

1995 acura nsx-t formula red exterior black leather interior every option
29,600 org miles 3 sets floor mats (1 still new in box) $6400+ in mods
mint,immaculate,perfect jh4na118xst000178 new nsx trunk mat
(2) $100+ car covers $44,000.00 OBO 5 speed

bill gash
240-882-4891 cell
410-535-2206 home

Attachments

• 11877DSCN1103-med.jpg
    11877DSCN1103-med.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,936
  • 11877DSCN1111-med.jpg
    11877DSCN1111-med.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,122
Last edited:
thanks again everyone....this one sold in 2 days as well. my advice to anyone using this site...PLEASE donate as i have done and will do again...this is one top notch outfit. guess i'll be saying goodbye for quite some time...this was the last of my 3 nsx's. now i'll just have to continue racing my 2 miatas in SCCA. thanks to all.
respectfully,
bill gash
honda4281

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back