• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Again, Looking for Donations for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

SoCal Friends,

Earlier this year I was soliciting funds on behalf of my son Brian when he ran in the LA Marathon to raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) as a participant in their Team In Training (TNT) program, (Silicon Valley and Monterey Bay Chapter). Well, my son Brian is at it again. This time he will run in the Portland Marathon in October. The LA Marathon was Brian's first, and he did well with a time of 4 Hrs 18 Min, placing 4,534 overall (19,854 number of race finishers) and 3,615th among all 12,041men.

Some of you have met my son at the American Lemans Series Races at Laguna Seca a couple a years ago, Cars & Coffee Irvine in June and more recently at Super Car Sunday. For the Portland race Brian has a lesser donations goal of $1,800 since he is now a Mentor to other TNT members. However, I suspect that he has pretty much tapped out his relatives and close friends and I was hoping to get some help from Primers. I know times are tough, I for one have been out of work for over a year. However, Brian and I would greatly appreciate any donations you can make, no matter how small.

Please use the link below to donate online quickly and securely plus learn more about Brian’s progress. You will receive a confirmation of your donation by email and Brian will be notified as soon as you make your donation.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/sj/nikesf11/teamsara

Each donation helps accelerate finding a cure for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. More than 823,000 Americans are battling these blood cancers. Brian is hoping that his participation in TNT will help bring them hope and support. I recently met the woman that Brian sponsored for the LA Marathon, and she looks a whole lot better now than in the photo on Brian’s web page when she was undergoing treatment. Donations really do help, and I’m proud that my son has donated so much time and energy training for these events. He has a great big heart!

Best,

Mario

Last edited:
I will make a donation:smile:. I hope others will too.

Hi Mario..I'll be happy to help out your son Brian and also support a good cause (finding cure for leukemia and other blood cancers).

To all fellow Nsxprimers - let's help out Mario's son.:smile:

Thanks Henry and Patty. Brian wanted to thank personally any NSX owner who donated, so please PM your e-mail and I'll forward it to Brian.

If anyone else plans to donate, make sure you put NSX Prime behind your name, so that the NSX community gets recognition.

Thanks again,

Mario

Back