• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Air Lift Scion xB xA Complete Air Ride System 04 05 06 - $1150 (Davie Florida)

Air Lift Scion xB xA Complete Air Ride System 04-06 Brand NEW still in boxes.

This complete bolt on car specific kit allows you to tuck those wheels up where they belong, bring your xB/xA down to the ground for some serious show points, raise it up to avoid those nasty curbs protecting your body kit, and ride smooth as ice. This kit is a 4 way paddle manual set up and comes complete with everything you need tip to toe. Kit Includes:

- (2) New! re-designed 9 Position Dampening Struts! (pair)(#75572)
- (2) New! re-designed tapered sleeve bag! (pair) (#75672)
- (2) of our 3/8" exclusive chrome 300 PSI digital manifolds(#24415)
- (1) Viair 380C Chrome Compressor (#16380)
- (1) 5 Gallon D.O.T. Approved Air Tank with 8 1/2" Ports (#10991)
- (2) 200 PSI Dual Needle Gauges with Chrome Bezels
- 40' of 1/2" D.O.T. Approved Air Line
- Nickel plated D.O.T. push-to-connect fittings
- 145-175 PSI Pressure Switch (#24575)
- 90' of 16 Gauge Wire for Proper Valve Connections
- Detailed Installation Manual
- 1395 Paddle 4 switches

Drop Specs:
Front: 5 inches
Rear: 4 1/2 inches

Scion XB drop suspension complete air ride kit..... why buy springs or coil overs when this complete kit will raise and lower your ride at the drop of a dime.

Q. Will adding air springs increase the Weight Rating of my vehicle?A. No. Adding air springs does not change the Weight Rating (GVWR, GCWR, GAWR) of a vehicle. Adding weight over the factory rating is dangerous and voids your Air Lift warranty. Weight ratings take into account tires, bearings, frame, brakes and more. So just increasing your suspension's ability to support weight does not increase the weight ratings. Never exceed your vehicle weight ratings.

Q. Do you have to add a compressor (On Board Air System) to your air springs?A. No, but it sure is great! You can add air from any source as long as it provides sufficient pressure to service the springs. On Board Air has become popular because it is so convenient, and because it is harder to find service stations with air available. All adjustments are automatic, or can be made right from the dash, even while driving.

Q. How do I get replacement parts if I ever need them?A. You can get parts from your dealer, or directly from Air Lift Company. If your dealer cannot help, call Air Lift at (800) 248-0892.

Q. Do I have to keep air in the springs all the time, and how much pressure do I need?A. Yes, always maintain the recommended minimum air pressure, even when unloaded. This keeps the air springs "in shape" so they move through their normal travel without rubbing or wearing. Minimum air requirements vary with vehicle and load; your instruction manual will give you the recommendations for your vehicle.

Q. How long do air springs last?A. If they are properly installed and maintained with appropriate minimum air pressure, they can last indefinitely. Just check the pressure regularly, or use an on board air system to maintain it for you.

Q. Can air springs raise or lower my vehicle?A. If you're asking if conventional air springs can take the place of a lift or lowering kit, the answer is NO. If you're asking if air springs will cause a normal ride height vehicle to ride higher, the answer is, YES, if you want them to, by adding pressure, but only by an inch or two. If you DO want to lower your vehicle, look into our EasyStreet line of products. If you have a lowered truck and want to add air springs call customer support at (800) 248-0892 for more information.

Q. My vehicle rides rough; will adding air make it ride better?A. Yes, but it depends on what is causing the rough ride. Air springs are engineered to regain ride quality lost by carrying heavy loads or from fatigued springs. Our air springs improve both empty and loaded ride of larger trucks.

Q. Can I use air springs with factory overload springs?A. Yes. <!-- START CLTAGS -->

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 139
Back