• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another Mobil 1 $10-rebate (max 2 rebates per-household = $20 savings)...

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
Another Mobil 1 rebate offer, just complete a short survey (~2 mins tops)!

Goto www.drivesmarterchallenge.org & get a $10-rebate certificate good towards the purchase a 5-quart jug of Mobil 1 ("Advanced Fuel Economy" motor oil).

This certificate is good for (2) purchases from May 18th - August 31st, 2009; thus, potential $20-rebate from Mobil 1.

The rebate is for the "Advanced Fuel Economy" motor oils which come in 0W-30 (recommended for 5W-30 / 10W-30 applications) & 0W-20 (recommended for 5W-20 applications)

10-13-2009...

*OFFER EXTENDED TO OCTOBER 31st, 2009*

Note: this offer is different than the one posted here.

10-03-09

UPDATE:

And another offer:

Moar savings if you can find the correct weight for your application(s):

Mobil1 $10 cash-giftcard from each Mobil1 Extended Performance 5-quart purchase [Sept 1 - Nov 30, 2009, 2/per-household max. (PDF)

Last edited:
Has anyone got their rebate from the first round?

in the works. . .

I haven't mailed it in yet (if referring to this), but I have the completed form/receipts/etc' in an envelope waiting to be submitted. I know two individuals who got their rebates a lil' bit ago, from that promotion. They made their purchases & sent in the paperwork back in April. . .

Another Mobil 1 rebate offer, just complete a short survey (~2 mins tops)!

Goto www.drivesmarterchallenge.org & get a $10-rebate certificate good towards the purchase a 5-quart jug of Mobil 1 ("Advanced Fuel Economy" motor oil).

This certificate is good for (2) purchases from May 18th - August 31st, 2009; thus, potential $20-rebate from Mobil 1.

The rebate is for the "Advanced Fuel Economy" motor oils which come in 0W-30 (recommended for 5W-30 / 10W-30 applications) & 0W-20 (recommended for 5W-20 applications)

Note: this offer is different than the one posted [URL="http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117826]here[/URL].
thx for this, i'll jump in to use in our (small) fleet.

... and let there be even more lube!

Moar savings if you can find the correct weight for your application(s):

Mobil1 $10 cash-giftcard from each Mobil1 Extended Performance 5-quart purchase [Sept 1 - Nov 30, 2009, 2/per-household max.] (PDF)

I got my (2)x$10 = $20 rebate-check a few weeks ago, that was from the "first round" of regular Mobil 1 purchases last spring (mentioned here).

I didn't do the Mobil 1 Advance Fuel Economy qualifying purchase/rebate in the original post in the thread, instead did the Pennzoil synthetic dealio mentioned here because Mobil 1 Advance Fuel Economy doesn't come in a 5-quart jug @ Walmart for the weight I need for my other vehicle applications (Mobil1 Advance Fuel Economy 0W20 is not offered in 5-quart jug @ Walmart) & purchasing single (5) ~$6+ 1-quart Mobil1 Advance Fuel Economy 5W20 containers don't present a worthwile savings even after the rebate, relative to what the 5-quart jug nets in the end (to justify the hassle of rebates).

However, Mobil1 Extended Performance 5W20 & 5W30 & 10W30 5-quart jugs are ~$26/each @ Walmart, and similarly priced off-&-on at various auto-parts stores.

Last edited:
moar lube...

I updated the original-post w/ additional rebates & rebate-extensions.

FWIW, I got my (2) $10 rebates last month for the Mobil 1 purchases made this past summer (mentioned here), and I got my $15 rebate a few weeks ago for the Pennzoil Synthetic purchase (another thread I made here in August '09).

I didn't purchase the Mobil 1 Advance Fuel Economy or Mobil 1 Extended Performance offerings, mentioned in this thread. Others that I know did purchase such & received their rebates as-per the listed time-frame.

Castrol Edge rebate
Nice add, thanks. I guess that '09 has been the year of synthetic motor-oil rebates! Never can have enough, lube... nevarrr! :D

Last edited:
Autozone has a $10 rebate (in the form of an autozone gift card) on Mobil 1 but you need an original receipt to send in. So in theory if you buy Mobil 1 at Autozone you can get $10 back from them & $10 from Mobil. Just get 2 receipts when you check out.

Back