• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any info on JH4NA2167YT000183 2000 Silver/Black?

Last edited:
Exotic Motors sell a ton of cars on ebay... they seem to be specific exotic/rare buyers and the cars always have clean pasts/low miles etc.

Exotic motors does not have the best reputation for cars from what I've heard. I am local if you want me to check it out sometime.

Exotic motors does not have the best reputation for cars from what I've heard. .

+1.

I can also go look at the car for you but I would do the PPI at Mullers Acura (Schaumburg/Hoffman Estates), Ted is the person you want to have looking at the car.

Back in the saddle again... I bought this car about two weeks ago. So far so good. Clean car fax. Everything works, interior like new. Some very minor chips and scratches on the paint but nothing major. Rims are like new, no curb damage. Tires like new. This is my 3rd NSX. Previously I've owned a 91 and 92. I love the 6 speed. Never was a fan of the 5 speed's 1-2 RPM drop.

My one complaint is that something rubbed against the car, possibly during shipping. Shipper denies anything, and of course the dealer says it was fine when it was loaded up. They say they'll take care of it. No resolution yet. Body shop says up to $600 to touch up the spot and blend. Other than that, a terrific machine, love it!

Back