• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anybody running the Angus kit

I'm looking into getting the ap-x kit. I spoke with Will on the phone today and he mentioned a few local guys that run his setup. I'd love to hear your thoughts and maybe run up to check out the goods in person before I commit. Pm me if you prefer.

Cosmo?

Sorry If I made you think I was hesitant but I did tell you I can show you the kit and my car any time - I just figured that since locals have the kit you could see the kit in your area and save yourself 4-5 hours of driving and a border crossing.

Sorry If I made you think I was hesitant but I did tell you I can show you the kit and my car any time - I just figured that since locals have the kit you could see the kit in your area and save yourself 4-5 hours of driving and a border crossing.

No problem at all. I'm sure you are a busy guy. It sounds like you do plenty of work for lots of folks. I can't thank you enough for answering all of my questions. Much appreciated.

Back