• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone going to this years Huntington Beach meet (pix)?

I was there last year and saw a few NSX's leaving as I arrived with my buddy. I was wondering if more showed up since I got there late. Anyways, here's the info for the meet if anyone wants to go.

21100 PACIFIC COAST HIGHWAY, Hungtington Beach, California 92648
this is the address for Hungtington Beach Hilton, the meet is right across from the Hilton at the beach parking lot..

Date/Time:
Saturday 06/26/10 @ 8:00am

Here's a few pix I took of a few NSX's @ last years meet

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• HB1.jpg
    HB1.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 337
  • HB2.jpg
    HB2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 334
  • HB3.jpg
    HB3.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 333
  • HB4.jpg
    HB4.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 333
Im in, anyone else going. I think this is the big z/g meet. I went last year with my z. Although it was mainly z/g everyone was by the nsx's and viper and lambo that went

Yup, that was Blue Batmobile's Viper. I believe he'll be there again this year with his new car.

attachment.php

Attachments

• HB5.jpg
    HB5.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 243
I don't want to crash if it's not an open invite, but if this is going down I might check it out. 8am much easier on the eyes than the 6:30 for C&C in Irvine. :redface: Any more insight on this? :confused:

You NSX'ers are more than welcome. I posted it here instead of Honda-Tech, Zilvia, and Rx7 Club purposely because I know you owners are more mature and bring good company and bad as$ cars :smile: As far as more insight, the address is actually for the Hilton Hotel in Huntington Beach. Reason being is because the HB parking lot section is right across the hotel. I am not the organizer, but if you guys have any further questions that I won't be able to answer I can find out for you guys.

* Just in case, for those who haven't been to Huntington Beach, the parking fee is $15 per day.

** The reason it starts early (8am) is because parking spaces are not going to be reserved so it is a first come first serve basis. Getting there at (8am) allows you more than enough time to secure your spots as it is a large parking area.

Hopefully more ppls chime in. I will probably be showing up. The socal nsxers have been kinda dead lately....

I know of only one NSX so far. Blue Bat is going to be there, but he no longer has his NSX. We'll just have to see what car he replaced it with :smile:

Back