• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone Know a Good Realtor in Vegas?

I currently live in SoCal and plan on retiring to Vegas in 6 years. I would like to get a house there now - since the prices and interest rates are low. I'm not familiar with the Vegas area, but I've heard that Summerlin & Green Valley (Henderson) are good areas... but I'm open to whatever. Since I have family in Bullhead City, I would prefer the South Vegas area.

I will be coming out to attend the NSXPO planning committee GTG (April 17). I would like to arrive a few days earlier so I could get together with a local Realtor to see some properties.

I would appreciate it if any of you could hook me up with a good realtor.

Thanks!

i currently live in socal and plan on retiring to vegas in 6 years. I would like to get a house there now - since the prices and interest rates are low. I'm not familiar with the vegas area, but i've heard that summerlin & green valley (henderson) are good areas... But i'm open to whatever. Since i have family in bullhead city, i would prefer the south vegas area.

I will be coming out to attend the nsxpo planning committee gtg (april 17). I would like to arrive a few days earlier so i could get together with a local realtor to see some properties.

Thanks!

pm sent.

I currently live in SoCal and plan on retiring to Vegas in 6 years. I would like to get a house there now - since the prices and interest rates are low. I'm not familiar with the Vegas area, but I've heard that Summerlin & Green Valley (Henderson) are good areas... but I'm open to whatever. Since I have family in Bullhead City, I would prefer the South Vegas area.

I will be coming out to attend the NSXPO planning committee GTG (April 17). I would like to arrive a few days earlier so I could get together with a local Realtor to see some properties.

Thanks!

PM sent. He doesn't drive an Acura, though, if that's ok with you:wink:

Yes! Jean Perry, 702-858-3653 is the best! We've known her for forty years, she's honest, and she will work tirelessly to get you the best place at the best price. We recommend her wholeheartedly. Lance

I might have a home or two for sale in the near future. How big of a house are you talking? 2000 square feet?

Back