• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AP-X Spring Sale, Turbo kit!!! N/A exhaust, Sub boxes, Test pipes and High Flow Cats!

*** AP-X N/A exhausts and Turbo kits will soon be in stock for immediate delivery (turbo kits will require a very small lead time due to ordering specific turbo and electronics)

For a limited time I am offering a HUGE discount on ALL AP-X products!

AP-X COMPLETE turbo kit 15% off list $7395 is NOW $6285!!! (a VERY limited qty. ONLY) - This is the complete, intercooler kit with AEM FIC, wiring harness and injectors.

AP-X N/A exhaust system 25% off list $1795 NOW $1345!!!

AP-X test pipes, resonated test pipes, high flow cats - ALL 20% off - please pm or email for prices - example, 100 cell high flow cats - list price $559 - NOW $447

AP-X sub boxes 15% off - example, regular depth pioneer 10" - list price $399 - NOW $339 - prices vary, so please PM or email

You can arrange to place a deposit on a product to secure a spot if need be.

Please PM with any questions or feel free to contact me by email or phone (listed in the vendor wiki)

*Please note the discount only applies to regular product, any special order or custom work, optional parts etc. will be priced at list and will not be included in this special pricing and may take additional time to build. None of my other special offers may be combined with this sale.

1000 off the kit. Do I get a rebate check? That's a huge difference than what I paid.

OK, so to make things better for you I've given you $1000 off the custom exhaust you wanted. That should even it up for you!

OK, so to make things better for you I've given you $1000 off the custom exhaust you wanted. That should even it up for you!
Do you offer exhaust kits for ctsc' d nsx's? If so please pm me details.
Thanks.

The AP-X system is excellent for CTSC cars, I also offer a "race version" with 2.5" piping as well.

I have a few spots left for the turbo kit special!

PM me if interested.

The sale pricing continues for a limited time!

Get your orders in while you can (I can also accept deposits to hold an item).

OK guys the sale will be ending soon, if anyone is still interested please let me know!

So just as all good things must come to an end, this sale will end on the last day of spring!

Will,

I was contemplating installing an SOS super charger, How does the AP-X turbo system compare?

Well I'm biased of course, but you will get more power for less money. There are other advantages as well.

Well I'm biased of course, but you will get more power for less money. There are other advantages as well.

I'm very familiar with SOS and their parts, in that I have order a ton of stuff from them with great results. How long has the AP-X NSX Turbo kit been on the marker? Also, can you provide some testimonials or better yet the names and contact info from those who have installed the AP-X kit? Also, what are the typical horse power gains for an NA2 engine?

Your kits price is definitely cheaper, but I'm just not familiar with their products.

Thanks

I'm very familiar with SOS and their parts, in that I have order a ton of stuff from them with great results. How long has the AP-X NSX Turbo kit been on the marker? Also, can you provide some testimonials or better yet the names and contact info from those who have installed the AP-X kit? Also, what are the typical horse power gains for an NA2 engine?

Your kits price is definitely cheaper, but I'm just not familiar with their products.

Thanks

Hi Mario, please see the turbo kit thread here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/116229-AP-X-NSX-turbo-system-(angus-turbo-kit)

The AP-X kit has been available since 2008, with R&D which began in 2006.

Back