• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Autocon 08/31/2013

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, AutoCon will be making its way up to Seattle on Saturday, August 31st!

The AutoCon show will highlight hundreds of the finest classic, modified, and exotic vehicles surrounded by the highest rated food trucks, the most beautiful models in the industry, and a plethora of supporting vendors featuring your favorite brands. A celebration of car culture, AutoCon mashes up the traditional enthusiast car show with food, music and fashion in a way that truly represents the automotive community.

SEATTLE, LET'S SHOW THE REST OF THE WORLD HOW WE DO IT!

FOR MORE INFO., TICKETS & REGISTRATION: http://www.autoconevents.com/autocon-seattle-2013/

STAY CONNECTED | WWW.AUTOCONEVENTS.COM

I'm helping in promoting this event and if we get a group there will be a group rate and we get our own special parking. This will be by far the best event in the pacnorwest. If you have any questions please feel free to message me.

Attachments

• acsea_flyer(800).jpg
    acsea_flyer(800).jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
For those who are unsure if they are interested. My friend Kevin Chow and Cullen Cheung who are super street photographers will be covering the event. I'm trying to start a NSXPrime group up. Discount will be given for group sign ups.

Back