• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

B&B Exhaust, O2 Sensors, MOMO Wheel, Enkei Center Caps, Brembo Sox

All parts are brand new (except exhaust system). All prices include PayPal fee, and shipping by either FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Prices are firm. PM me for PayPal info.

Exhaust System:
RM / B&B exhaust with single oval tailpipes. 91-94 fitment. Stainless steel material. Great condition but could use more cleaning if you’re anal, and will clean up great. The left tailpipe has a blob of road tar baked on top but that will come off with some solvent.The right tailpipe sits very slightly off-level, when viewed from the back, looks like it was fabricated that way. I’ll throw in some leftover gaskets and hardware. No sound clips but I’m sure they can be found with a search. $285 INCLUDING PACKAGING AND SHIPPING by FedEx Ground in the 48 States, and including PayPal fee.
EXHAUST SOLD

Two O2 Sensors. Brand new Beck Arnley aftermarket. Fit front or rear bank. $45.00/pair. O2 SENSORS SOLD

MOMO Monte Carlo, 350mm, with black and red MOMO horn buttons, in original box. $160.00

Custom center caps to fit Enkei RPF1 wheels. Yellow with black Enkei logo. $30.00/four

Two Brembo master cylinder socks. $12.00/pair

Attachments

• BB1.jpg
    BB1.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 553
  • BB2.jpg
    BB2.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 555
  • O2 Sensors.jpg
    O2 Sensors.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 737
  • MOMO2.jpg
    MOMO2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 553
  • MOMO1.jpg
    MOMO1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 551
  • EnkeiCaps.JPG
    EnkeiCaps.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 557
  • BremboSox.JPG
    BremboSox.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 551
Last edited:
Exhaust and O2 Sensors sold, everything else still available.

Exhaust, O2 Sensors and MOMO sold, everything else still available.

Ill take the brembo socks.. what is your paypal address?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thanks, sent you a PM with PayPal info.

Someone wanted photos and dimensions on the Enkei caps. They're for the RPF1 wheels but may fit others.

Attachments

• EnkeiCapBack.jpg
    EnkeiCapBack.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 80
  • EnkeiCapDims.jpg
    EnkeiCapDims.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 93
Back