• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ball joints : Carbon6, Hardrace, Pride ?

Because of some play on the lower ball joints, I replaced my rear knuckles by used (but good) ones. So now I have my original knuckles that I can service. What rear lower ball joints do you recommend (track car with slicks) ? I saw that Carbon 6, Hardrace and Pride do provide replacement. Who else ?
Thanks for your experience on this.

I think A/S Motorsport from Holland also has ball joints.
I already bought alot of parts from Adnan, always good info amd he has alot of knowledge about the car.

Because of some play on the lower ball joints, I replaced my rear knuckles by used (but good) ones. So now I have my original knuckles that I can service. What rear lower ball joints do you recommend (track car with slicks) ? I saw that Carbon 6, Hardrace and Pride do provide replacement. Who else ?
Thanks for your experience on this.
I believe Steve Ghent @SMGNSX in California is still doing these too. AFAIK, his service has never failed. Adnan is a good option too.

Pride is the distributor for Hard Race NSX parts and they are very good. HR is very popular among guys building track cars out of FWD Hondas so they are a much more tried and tested solution than the other options available. And you can install them yourself which is a big bonus in my opinion. I've had them in my car for a year or so with no complaints, and no issues with their parts in my old Integra either.

Back