• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBK for 18/19 TE37 set up?

Great to hear there are good and readily accessible options (street and track) with the Stoptech kit. Still trying to confirm fit behind TE 37’s, with my offsets, but pending that, seems they’re the way to go at this point 🤙

Lots of good info here so not much more that I can offer but as others have mentioned, the best thing about StopTech is it's such a tried and true system for these cars. Excellent bias, comes as a whole kit (F&R plus e-brake and all bracketry) and by most standards, reasonable on cost for a BBK. That being said, there are a ton of other options besides StopTech out there that work great (Brembo F40/F50, etc.) - it's just a matter of how much troubleshooting and potential hoops to jump through that you'll want to deal with on your own. I ended up going the Tarox 6/6 route as I run a 16" front wheel and have been extremely happy with it - though I leaned pretty heavily on MexiRicer to help me with the e-brake bracket and prop valves and supporting hardware needed for the install.

Thanks for that Arkaid. I am trying to keep it as simple as possible; it sounds like Stoptech ticks that box. I’m also hoping the width will tuck my new wheels in just a bit better than the 90’s era aftermarket kit that is on it now, with thick hat.

Back