• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Billy Johnson in Daytona 24 Hr

I just watched Jack Jr. stuff the car pretty bad at the Continental Challenge Daytona 200 re-broadcast over the weekend. Billy, did you get any seat time at all in Daytona?

I just watched Jack Jr. stuff the car pretty bad at the Continental Challenge Daytona 200 re-broadcast over the weekend. Billy, did you get any seat time at all in Daytona?
About 10 laps total of practice time between the Mustang and GT3 Cup car. But I did set the track record by 0.8 seconds for the entire weekend. I didn't get any seat time in either GS or GT this year, or even GS last year (brake caliper bolt issue).

Hey Billy - I seriously doubt you will remember this BUT...

when you were walking with the cars during the pregame show, I yelled out your name and waved. you smiled and waved back. The funny thing was Randy probst was pretty close to us and was all confused/puzzled who "Billy Johnson" is. He kept walking and turned around looking at us and trying to find you. The whole gang(who were a bit inebriated) found the whole thing quite funny.

Sorry about your bad luck - better luck next time.

Hey Billy - I seriously doubt you will remember this BUT...

when you were walking with the cars during the pregame show, I yelled out your name and waved. you smiled and waved back. The funny thing was Randy probst was pretty close to us and was all confused/puzzled who "Billy Johnson" is. He kept walking and turned around looking at us and trying to find you. The whole gang(who were a bit inebriated) found the whole thing quite funny.

Sorry about your bad luck - better luck next time.
Hey, I do remember! You should have grabbed me and said hi!

So randy was looking for me when you called my name?

Yeah - he was walking with the car next to you IIRC and was looking around to see who Billy Johnson was. LOL.

Back