• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Intake Blox 72mm DBW throttle body for the Nsx

I have for sale which i believe to be 1 of 2 Blox 72mm Drive By Wire throttle bodies ever made for the Nsx.

The other one sold within the last couple of years on Prime, i can not find the price it went for.

This is a 72mm Billet throttle body made by Blox designed to be a direct replacement. (Bolts directly in factory location)

You need to remove the motor from the factory unit and bolts straight up to this.

It comes with a TPS and possibly a spare. these can be adjusted, bolt holes are slotted.

I installed this unit without any issues, sounded great.

Then i developed an idling issue where the revs would bounce, i bulk swapped parts in an attempt to resolve the issue, fixed it. One of the items replaced was the throttle body. I never installed back on because I was going a different route. Cause may of been throttle body if that was the case it may just need setting up, it has several different adjustments. TPS, Idle and another screw for something else.

I used this on my factory ecu, but i believe it would be better suited with after market engine management.

Not sure what to ask but postage is going to cost me a fair amount.

$500 including postage from the UK.

Back