• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Boise owners chime in

You need to post "Come drive with Tom Arnold" then you might find some love

Yo, what is that web-site you got your carbon-fiber accessories from. call me. It appears no-one likes you in Boise. Just know we love you, little orphan boy.

I feel your pain, I live in Missoula Montana. At least you are seeing other NSX's, All I see are 4 wheel drive pickup's and SUV's

Thanks Brad. We love you too. It makes me feel good inside knowing that little orphan boy has love and support close by.

Thanks Brad. We love you too. It makes me feel good inside knowing that little orphan boy has love and support close by.

Thanks for your help John, I need all the help I can get, I haven't been too successful in helping Myron keep his foot out of the throttle though. Do you have any suggestions?

Brad

if i had the time (and all i have to do is ask) i would drive out there, but then just one NSX from washington would be kinda borring
anyone else up for a trip. maybe after winter?

What do you mean keeping my footr in the throttle?I drive it the way it likes to be driven.I guess thats why I dont own a crotch rocket.

Back