• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caffeine and Octane Sunday the 3rd.

looks like Febuary 7th the weather will be bareable at best.

What else is there to do on the north side of the metro.

Any car shows or meets that are clean and entertaining in the Marietta to Canton area?

I know I'm not in Florida anymore but we used to meet at Hooters and Fudruckers in Fort Lauderdale on Wednesday and Sunday.

it snowed last night and i'm supposed to take the nsx to get the alignment done at nalley acura...... no way its coming out of the garage today!!!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone knows of any events coming up, post them.

Hey Tim,

For some reason I checked in on the Atlanta scene site.....you are the big poster I see. Good that someone is posting here. You know the other guys posting don't have NSXs anymore. Then there's this guy I've been seeing around in a black one that lives near me somewhere in Vinings I think. He gets off at the same exit I do at West Paces Ferry. He goes up West Paces and I go straight on to Paces Ferry. Obviously not a primer:eek:. Go figure. Needs a wake up call doesn't he! :biggrin:

Anyway, I got out last weekend - it's been fun driving about. Hope to see you out soon. We oughta plan on Caffeine and Octane this weekend!

Tim,
Is there a get together this weekend? The 6th or 7th? I'd be interested in meeting you and some of theother poster/owners.
Dennis

Good turnout this Sunday, well over 400 cars. There were four NSX's, all black. 1st time Caffeine and Octane for me. Great time!
It was nice meeting you Ali. See you next month.

Damn Dudes --sorry I missed you guys - I played golf instead and it wasn't warm enough for me - would have much preferred to have see all ya'll up there. Glad there was a great turnout - you needed my silver NSX to break up the monotony! Next time guys! I promise I'll come.

I was there but I didnt have the NSX. Saw the 3/4 black NSXs but the owners were no where to be found.

Let's plan a nice presence at the April 4 event

Sorry I missed you all as well. I sprained my ankle at indoor soccer and have been just now getting around without too much of a gimp! My vehicle status is still up in the air, but I'll probably chug up where ever it is in my landcruiser.
And where will it be by the way???

THE AVENUE EAST COBB Shopping Center

4475 ROSWELL ROAD (GA-120), EAST COBB

(3/8 MILE EAST OF JOHNSON FERRY ROAD)

8:30 TO 11:00 AM

Back