• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CalCoastalNSX Meeting This Thursday, June 19th. in Calabasas

You are invited to our monthly meeting of the CalCoastalNSX group on Thursday, June 19th. @ 7:30 P.M. This is a reminder and our monthly meetings will be on the third Thursday of every month.

Show up and receive a free DVD of the Camarillo AutoX(REALLY!)put together by Marc Stepp!

We will also be collecting Video and Still pics of the Prime Drive.

Showing on the big screen tonight: Raw in car video footage!!!

24005 Calabasas Rd.
Calabasas,Ca.
(818)223-8112.

Our meetings usually start around 7-7:30PM and end about 10:30-11:00. Have some good eats, check out the cars, take some fun rides, and be sure to come and enjoy the comradery with your fellow NSX lovers! Spouses are always welcomed!

John

Showing on the big screen tonight: Raw in car video footage!!!

Assuming I'm going, eh John? I'm hoping to, but you never know with my crazy work deadlines. And I will bring my 2 hours of unedited in-car footage if I go...so everyone should cross their fingers.

I shot all of my videos in 16:9, but, unfortunately, when I use my camcorder to play them back on a traditional 4:3 TV, it plays the footage vertically stretched rather than letterboxed. I can't seem to find any option to switch the playback to the correct aspect ratio.

Of course, it looks great on the LCD panel...but it would look even better on a widescreen TV. Maybe we can talk Red Robin into upgrading! :D

I might be able to come. I just moved from Boston a month ago. I was pretty active in the NSXCA Northeast region. It would be great to meet all you SoCal owners.

I'll bring a little VCR I have. If anyone has any footage on tape yet, we can watch it that way. My footage is already on tape.

I have a few great clips with NSXs, but the rest you guys wouldn't be interested in. Unless you must see a Celica flying through canyons faster than the group of NSXs. :D

List of usual attendies. Come join us and Welcome Supergreen and Black&TanNewportBeach to the get together.

Craig
Marc W
Marc S
Mark
Ilya
Eric & Val
George
Liana
Greg
Frank
Danny
John
You!

One last time guys... if you have any of your stuff on video, BRING IT WITH YOU. I am bringing my portable VCR and can connect it to the TV. If it's still on your camcorder, bring your video cable. We can plug the camcorder into the front of the VCR and still see it.

See you then!

John, only I will be coming. Valerie has a friend visiting from out of town who can only get together on Thursday night.

We can plug the camcorder into the front of the VCR and still see it.

Ilya, are you planning on copying our videos? :D

Dammit! Caught me red handed. :p

It would work as a medium between the TV and camcorder since the TV doesn't have RCA inputs on the back. Now that you mention it, I could do a little recording here and there in the process. bringing that spin? :D

hi guys-
just confirming that i will be able to make it. chris (blackandtan97tnewportbeach) had something come up and will have to miss this one.
see you there!

Jay and I will be there. We are going to carpool in my NSX to utilize the car pool lane up and down. We will be coming from the 605/91 in Cerritos.

Tan

Damn... going to miss it again. But this'll be the last month! I swear!!! I'll be back next month. =) Somebody get me copies of the autocross and canyon run dvds!!! Please!!!

Tantheman said:
Jay and I will be there. We are going to carpool in my NSX to utilize the car pool lane up and down. We will be coming from the 605/91 in Cerritos.

Tan

these are the times when I wish the X is a 3 seater :)

Back