• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CalCoastalNSX Meeting Thursday, May 20th. in Santa Monica W/Shane from AutoWave

The next CalCoastalNSX Meeting is Thursday, May 20th. in Santa Monica @ 7pm

Shane from AutoWave will be joining us for an insite on tuning and modifying the NSX!(Traffic held him up last month, so this is a make up)

Topic: In conjuction with Autowave, the First Annual Dyno Day/Barbeque @ AutoWave!!!
Please join us in the planning stages of this not to be missed event. Lets find out who can walk away with the high HP trophy! Shane is setting up dyno pulls to be half price the day of the event, with each person getting 3 pulls.

The plan is to have all types of cars representing. Turbos, Supercharges, Big Bore, Nitrous, you name it, even stockers.

El Torito
3360 Ocean Park Blvd. (Close to where the 405 & the 10 meet)
Santa Monica, CA 90405
(310) 450-8665

We need to have a good showing @ El Torito, or they will not let us continue with the Happy Hour pricing or great seating they give us. In order to have continual guests like AutoWave, show your support by attending!!!

map is here

This is a reminder and our monthly meetings will be on the third Thursday of every month.

Topic of events are as follows:
Meet, great and eat, eat, then eat some more. We will have the same deal as last time. Happy hour pricing on appetizers(not drinks) will be available in our special room again!(until 8pm)

Don't miss out on your opportunity to win one of our famous door prizes!

Our meetings usually start around 7-7:30PM and end about 10:30-11:00. Have some good eats, check out the cars, take some fun rides, and be sure to come and enjoy the comradery with your fellow NSX lovers! Spouses are always welcomed!

John
twirl.gif

Last edited:
I will try and be there. Unfortunately, I will be driving in from San Bernardino at the end of work at 5:30. :( Hopefully, traffic will allow me to make it on time:D

I really, really, really, really, want to do a dyno of my car (now that I got it back from Gerry).

Bummer - can't make it :( :( :( See you next time!!

We need to have a good showing @ El Torito, or they will not let us continue with the Happy Hour pricing or great seating they give us. In order to have continual guests like AutoWave, show your support by attending!!!

Thanks to all who attended, as it was a great turnout. Shane speaks well and is very willing to throw a dyno day/barbeque for us. I'll start another topic, so we can pick a date sometime in July.
Take care,
JOhn

Back