• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car shippers - Buying a 2005 that's in Minneapolis area, need to ship to AZ

I was hoping somebody knows a good car shipper based near or in Minneapolis. I'd like to fly in, drive the car, pay and then drive it to the shipper. Of course, I could schedule shipping and wait for them to go there, but not sure how long that would be, but then they don't need to be based near the car. Thanks!

Not sure if you found a transporter. There is a guy that runs a transport company here in MN. He is amazingly good, reliable, and honest. He runs Bemidji Auto Transport. He only transports exotics with a single large enclosed trailer. He done a few exotics for me including my Ferrari and NSX. Communication is great and the guy is wildly passionate about cars. He, too, is a NSX owner and a member of this community. You can look him up on facebook or DM me and I can you his contact information.

Not sure if you found a transporter. There is a guy that runs a transport company here in MN. He is amazingly good, reliable, and honest. He runs Bemidji Auto Transport. He only transports exotics with a single large enclosed trailer. He done a few exotics for me including my Ferrari and NSX. Communication is great and the guy is wildly passionate about cars. He, too, is a NSX owner and a member of this community. You can look him up on facebook or DM me and I can you his contact information.

I found a solution but appreciate your response.

Back