• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car Stereo Installer needed

My car stereo recently stopped giving sound, initially I could hear CD but not the stereo now no sound for CD or stereo. It was an aftermarket Radio put in by the previous owner and I am now looking for a place recommended in the South Florida area (Miami-West Palm) to install a new stereo; I did see recommendations from my search of an individual that use to work at sound advice and is now on his own but I would prefer to use a company just incase something goes wrong a few months after the installation. There was an installer that I used for my alarm at best buy who was familiar with the NSX and I felt comfortable with him doing the install but he is no longer there and I just don't get a good feeling with the current technicians at best buy. Please let me get some feedback and forgive me if I did not do a more extensive search but I was only able to find an individual when I used the search feature.

Also, on a side not; member's with wife/girlfriend or both; please have your significant other be extra careful. Apparently, there are advanced thieves that are targeting women who do not keep their handbags secure; steal the portion of the purse that has the driver's license and credit cards without them knowing usually with a distraction (mother and baby) and then within minutes transpose the driver's license picture with the thief’s picture and use the credit card (for some reason best buy's) to make large purchases. All within minutes of the theft before the victim gets a chance to report this to the credit/charge card companies.

Back