• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caravan to Chino Hills GTG on 08/16/07

I'm up for tomorrow if anyone wants to join me ? However, it's a Sunday, so it will be busier there--probably a better idea to get there earlier (like 8:30 or 9:00). Who's interested ? BTW, the location is Gustav's Jaegerhaus in Anaheim (Ball Rd. and 57 FWY).

Is the German breakfast meet still going down this Sunday morning? :confused:

I hope someone here will inform everyone about it.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for it. :smile:

-Andy

I stumbled upon Calvin's exhaust video on youtube.com

I thought the fart can exhaust sounds great! I mean the GRF exhaust :tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkFrl582uU4&mode=related&search=

I also notice there are several videos of NsxSupra's and VanceHu's car circulating all over Youtube.com lol :biggrin:

-Andy

I think because there was a car show in Little Tokyo, Tthat Nisei Showoff I think its called.

A friend of mine in my Lotus Exige club entered his car in there.

-Andy

Hey Andy,

The show was originally called Chinatown showoff, then Uber dubbed it as Nisei Week Car Show, and lastly my ticket stub showed Falken Tire Showoff. Either way, I believe we're talking about the same show. If I remembered correctly, there was a burgundy Exige there, black rims with red trims - was that your friends car?

Here's some teaser pics. Ran out of time to PP right now, so hopefully I can post more tomorrow.

IMG_6091.jpg

IMG_6201.jpg

For a guy who speaks Taiwanese you sure do have great taste in White girls lol :tongue: drooooool. Just look at those aerodynamics.

His Lotus Exige S is Argent Red. More like an apple red. He does have red lip on his wheels and polished intercooler mounted inside his bonnet. I bet were both talking about the same Lotus car too. :biggrin:

-Andy

For a guy who speaks Taiwanese you sure do have great taste in White girls lol :tongue: drooooool.

Unless ofcourse, given the same premise, you are implying that any English speaking person would have poor taste in Taiwanese girls? I would love to hear your rational reasoning behind, apparently my sense of humor has left the room.

Unless ofcourse, given the same premise, you are implying that any English speaking person would have poor taste in Taiwanese girls? I would love to hear your rational reasoning behind, apparently my sense of humor has left the room.

Thats really funny. :biggrin: Keep your sense of humor intact and in this room. You should not be offended because it wasn't intended as an insult.

If you put it that way, that is probably true in most cases. English speaking person would have a poorer chance in getting a hot/cute Taiwanese girls. That in theory might be true. :eek:

It is difficult for ABC folks (American Born Chinese folks) to date Taiwanese fobby girls, wouldn't you agree? Thus, leaving all the hot Taiwanese girls to all the fobby guys for the taking. :frown: I for one, am losing out because I am not fobby enough both Chinese or Korean.

I can't wait to go to the the SGV meet at Au79 in Arcadia. There are tons of cute fobby chicks there.

-Andy

Could you please explain what "fobby" means....:)confused: )

hey mike u should put up another post for this saturday after pag for some german breakfast. If you start the thread earliar u will have a better chance at getting more people to come.:biggrin:

hey mike u should put up another post for this saturday after pag for some german breakfast. If you start the thread earliar u will have a better chance at getting more people to come.:biggrin:

I will if you tell me what "fobby" means........

fobby = "FOB"-by, FOB = fresh off the boat... it usually carries a degree of negative connotation.
dunno.gif

Thanks John......As far as the breakfast goes.....It's obvious that Saturdays are better for some. This Saturday is a possible for me but I can't commit to it...but you guys know the deal....Just get there somewhat "early" and ask the owner to reserve the big table by the window until everyone arrives. Simple as that !!!

Thats really funny. :biggrin: Keep your sense of humor intact and in this room. You should not be offended because it wasn't intended as an insult.

If you put it that way, that is probably true in most cases. English speaking person would have a poorer chance in getting a hot/cute Taiwanese girls. That in theory might be true. :eek:

It is difficult for ABC folks (American Born Chinese folks) to date Taiwanese fobby girls, wouldn't you agree? Thus, leaving all the hot Taiwanese girls to all the fobby guys for the taking. :frown: I for one, am losing out because I am not fobby enough both Chinese or Korean.

I can't wait to go to the the SGV meet at Au79 in Arcadia. There are tons of cute fobby chicks there.

-Andy

Andy,

Nufff said. There's a certain type of demographic at Au and Ten Ren - difference is in the degree of Fobness :tongue: Real Taiwanese babes can be found at Indian on San Gabriel (shh..its our hidden secret).

To sum this up:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sfDuDue_r8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sfDuDue_r8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Feel free to replay this video and itermediatley pause for babes at your own discretion, enjoy.

- Jerry

fobby = "FOB"-by, FOB = fresh off the boat... it usually carries a degree of negative connotation.
dunno.gif

What Apple pie is to Americans, is Boba Milk Tea, Stinky Tofu, Buzz Light Year and grade "A" Mugen products is to the Taiwanese.

Made in Taiwan, I wouldn't want it any other way.

I would say FOBs carry a degree of individualism, as compared to the run of the mills L.V.flossing, BCBG wearing, pencil-lined eyebrow ABC barbie dolls.

(photos from Albert Jou - "For the lonely")
47317040.simg_002copy.jpg

47317063.simg_012copy.jpg

47317043.simg_003copy.jpg

Hey !!! I know what you guys are talking about !!! I've actually been to a Ten Ren before (Puente Hills). I had the mango ice...Cool video...I couldn't understand the lyrics, but it had a good groove along w/ some nice eye candy. This thread should win the "off on a tangent" award !!!

Man, thats hot. We just dont have enough of that in Jersey.:frown:

I keep learning more : It was just explained to me that "Tai-Mei" is a referrence to girls that wear heels and lots of makeup, and may or may not have a wholesome reputation......The chrous of that song keeps going through my head "Wo ai Tai Mei, Tai mei ai wo....."

I keep learning more : It was just explained to me that "Tai-Mei" is a referrence to girls that wear heels and lots of makeup, and may or may not have a wholesome reputation......The chrous of that song keeps going through my head "Wo ai Tai Mei, Tai mei ai wo....."

As far as know, "Tai-Mei" means "too pretty" or "too fine" when used in Chinese (mandarin) slang.

So that phrase in the lyrics is interpreted as, "I love hella fine chicks, and hella fine chicks loves me the same way."

-Andy

What Apple pie is to Americans, is Boba Milk Tea, Stinky Tofu, Buzz Light Year and grade "A" Mugen products is to the Taiwanese.

Made in Taiwan, I wouldn't want it any other way.

I would say FOBs carry a degree of individualism, as compared to the run of the mills L.V.flossing, BCBG wearing, pencil-lined eyebrow ABC barbie dolls.

47317063.simg_012copy.jpg

47317043.simg_003copy.jpg

wow just fell in love with this thread!!!:wink: :biggrin:

thanks to everyone who came out...........it got dark quick and packed at the same time...........hope to see everyone next time.

wow that white widebody on the freeway looks killer!

What exhaust is this that Calvin has????
I mean exactly. Is it custom built or a GruppeM?
What is GRF?
Thanks
Trev

Back