• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Center A/C vent-Rear Center Lens-Park. brake handle-ECU

91-96 Center A/C vent (no clock) $200.00 Used,good condition
37820-PR7-A03 ECU $650.00 (Like new)

Attachments

• 20230902_145732.jpg
    20230902_145732.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Receive the stuff today a little pissed about the chip in the lens I could of paid 50.00 more and got a new one my cars are mint so a chipped lens won’t work

Receive the stuff today a little pissed about the chip in the lens I could of paid 50.00 more and got a new one my cars are mint so a chipped lens won’t work
Send it back and I will refund you the $150.00 you paid for it. The item was described as "used" When I receive it I will refund your paypal account.

On another note
You aren't supposed to remove stuff off of a listing here
Keep pics, price listing all the same
My daughter thought she was helping me,she was not by deleting post.Her access has been taken away. Will not happen again. I have three pallets of NSX parts that I purchased from an estate.Worked for Acura in the 90's and I was factory trained. Not trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes here.

My daughter thought she was helping me,she was not by deleting post.Her access has been taken away. Will not happen again. I have three pallets of NSX parts that I purchased from an estate.Worked for Acura in the 90's and I was factory trained. Not trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes here.
I can accept that
Wasnt trying to throw shade. Just reminding you of the rules before an Admin does

Mostly bc I'm a parts whore and I want to know what stuff sold for on a search lol

Back