• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CF Center console, Stereo items, Misc

I'll post a picture later but see my build thread if you're itching.

-It's a first generation Tamoske center console. I reworked the mounting tabs to work, and I just fitted the ash tray. Before I the ash tray wouldn't fit but now it opens and closes without a problem.

It's not a 100% fit but it's close, I'd say it's a 95% fitment of what it can be.

It's cut for a single din, climate control cut out, ashtray, and coin tray cut outs.
300 Plus shipping.

-Alpine x303 head unit. This is the head unit I used. Perfect condition, has original box, wires, instructions, harness and everything that it came with.
165 Plus shipping.

- SOS stereo bracket to hold your stereo in place. For single din. Looks ok, works like it should.
SOLD

- Round Carbon fiber shift knob. NEEDS WORK. The threads are semi stripped. You can make it work if you use electrical tape around the threads or something similar.
25 Plus shipping.

-Ashtray assembly. Includes door and other things when you take it off your center console. A one inch hole is drilled at the bottom of the tray to feed a wire threw for a radar detector that once sat there. Ashtray door has small faint scratch, nothing major and not deep.
75 Plus shipping. Buyer backed out. Still for sale

- Set of 91 Oem wheels with caps. Have tires but they're bad. No bends, no dents, just some scuffs and wear.
300 Local pick up in PA or NJ

Any questions please feel free to ask. I accept paypal. If you need a picture message me with the part and also send an email. Everything I can send pictures of besides for the wheels which are garaged elsewhere.

Last edited:
Back