• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Checking the climate : ) ..... Anybody here in N. TX still checking in here?

Checking the climate : ) ..... Anybody here in N. TX still checking in here?
Besides Brother clean_green?:biggrin:

Please respond, if so... I'll start posting the events here for the DFW meet ups again.:wink:

new owner

I just came across this thread this morning. I'm in the process of purchasing a 2003 spa yellow/yellow. I've been lurking on the site to get ideas. Aside from a Taitech exhaust and 18in rims, my car is stock and has been kept pretty clean. 45k miles. I would love to meet up with some NSX owners locally so I can get ideas on who the best service tech in the DFW metro is. I dont want to do anything to it except a clean drop that wont cause me a headache with squeaks and rattles (had an R8 with coilovers and that was a nightmare) so springs are the first thing I plan on. Then maybe get some new wheels.

anyways pm me if you guys have a meet.
Steve

Welcome!

I think I'm the last one :biggrin:
Nope, See Steve below, just joining!:smile: I'll begin posting events here again Brother!
Love this place! Irreplaceable!
I just came across this thread this morning. I'm in the process of purchasing a 2003 spa yellow/yellow. I've been lurking on the site to get ideas. Aside from a Taitech exhaust and 18in rims, my car is stock and has been kept pretty clean. 45k miles. I would love to meet up with some NSX owners locally so I can get ideas on who the best service tech in the DFW metro is. I dont want to do anything to it except a clean drop that wont cause me a headache with squeaks and rattles (had an R8 with coilovers and that was a nightmare) so springs are the first thing I plan on. Then maybe get some new wheels.

Steve
Welcome Steve!
Spa Yellow happens to be the fastest color!:biggrin: clean_green above and I both have 2002 Spa Yellow's!:smile:
There are several options for dropping / Lowering it. I currently have mine on a set of BC Coilovers but have
also used Bilstein's on the lower purch as well as Eibach Lowering Springs. All of which turned out well. There's
a way to achieve it with multiple budgets. I'll PM you my contact information so you can feel free to pick my
brain on all things NSX as well as local technician's here in DFW. Looking forward to meeting you at a future
meet up and good luck with your purchase! Here's my girls..

2020-11-21.01.jpg
002.jpg

Steve

Hi Steve,
Just tried to PM you and received this response:

"sht22 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

that's two nice rigs, my friend. I didn't realize my settings were closed. I'll fix that asap. Closing the deal soon and hope to have it by end of the month. I have many questions regarding rims and springs. First for me is paint correction and bra like I do all my other cars. This is a childhood dream for me come true as i'm sure it is for many on this board. Thanks for the reply.

Hello, my car came. It's been awhile since I've driven a manual so I had to shake off some rust, LOL. It looks good, well taken care of, but I think it still needs paint correction and I want to freshen up the interior. I don't mind yellow seats but I don't like the yellow carpet so I'll be changing that out. I can't seem to PM, and I havelots of questions, so could you guys please email me at [email protected]

2003 spa yellow/yellow
2020 911 C4s
2018 Escalade
2012 Audi A6
2016 Audi Q3 (kiddos)

Gone but not forgotton: 2017 488GTB, 2014 458 spyder, 2014 McLaren 12C spyder, 2012 R*v10 spyder, 2010 911TT, 2009 E63 amg, 2006 911C2s (my first porsche =). 2004 gallardo.

Hi there....

that's two nice rigs, my friend. I didn't realize my settings were closed. I'll fix that asap. Closing the deal soon and hope to have it by end of the month. I have many questions regarding rims and springs. First for me is paint correction and bra like I do all my other cars. This is a childhood dream for me come true as i'm sure it is for many on this board. Thanks for the reply.
Thank you very much.... Your settings are still the same as I just tried again!
Bobby Carrol @ Goodson called me for permission to give you my# which I gladly said yes.

Hello, my car came. It's been awhile since I've driven a manual so I had to shake off some rust, LOL. It looks good, well taken care of, but I think it still needs paint correction and I want to freshen up the interior. I don't mind yellow seats but I don't like the yellow carpet so I'll be changing that out. I can't seem to PM, and I havelots of questions, so could you guys please email me at [email protected]

2003 spa yellow/yellow
2020 911 C4s
2018 Escalade
2012 Audi A6
2016 Audi Q3 (kiddos)

Gone but not forgotton: 2017 488GTB, 2014 458 spyder, 2014 McLaren 12C spyder, 2012 R*v10 spyder, 2010 911TT, 2009 E63 amg, 2006 911C2s (my first porsche =). 2004 gallardo.

I'll send you an email....

Terry

We have a lot of yellow’s running around here!

Indeed, Several New Owners with Gen1's & 2's in the DFW Area!

We have a lot of yellow’s running around here!

Indeed, Several New NSX Owners with Gen1's & Gen2's in the DFW Area!:biggrin:

Back