• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coffee and Octane Sunday Oct 4th

Who's going?

Marietta (East Cobb Area)

This Sunday October 4th, 2009 at: THE AVENUE EAST COBB Shopping Center

4475 ROSWELL ROAD (GA-120), EAST COBB

(3/8 MILE EAST OF JOHNSON FERRY ROAD)

8:30 TO 11:00 AM

Last edited:
Details please..TIme/Place...I might be interested in coming down from Chattanooga. Thanks

This Sunday October 4th, 2009 at: THE AVENUE EAST COBB Shopping Center

4475 ROSWELL ROAD (GA-120), EAST COBB

(3/8 MILE EAST OF JOHNSON FERRY ROAD)

8:30 TO 11:00 AM

Alex, Eiffel, and I were there, plus another NSX (can't remember his name)as well as a TV crew, a 1400 HP JetSki, and enough cars to overflow to the lot to the left of the entrance. This has really taken off the last two months. Amazing cars, great people. Rivals So. CA. in my opinion. Nice to see Eiffel's new supercharger, and Alex's car up close.

Ok David you talked me into it. I've been slack in not getting to the event. I'll come nesxt time. It's not that far for me or you really.

Tell me something, how did you come up with your handle "Dejathoris". Funny.

Yep I need to get to one of these events. My buddy George goes a lot I think; he's the one with the red Ford GT of Automobile Atlanta. I'll see you guys there next time. I've been wanting to see Alex's paint job. So long.

I will be there this Sunday. Dejathoris is a heroine in Robert Heinlein's sci-fi book, The Number of the Beast. I remember her character as sexy, strong-willed, and intelligent, and the book was great.

Hope to see you there.

Back