• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali Racing....never got my order which I paid for mor than 1,500USD :-(

I have ordered many things from Dali before and received everything, but almost 1 year ago I have ordered and PAID a Lexan hatch+scoop with OEM frame worth around 1500USD! NEver got my stuff and could not get back the money:-( No reply for the e-mails:-(

I'm so so so so dissapointed and he owes me more than 1,500USD!

I have ordered many things from Dali before and received everything, but almost 1 year ago I have ordered and PAID a Lexan hatch+scoop with OEM frame worth around 1500USD! NEver got my stuff and could not get back the money:-( No reply for the e-mails:-(

I'm so so so so dissapointed and he owes me more than 1,500USD!

What's up with these Dali Racing people??? I have been emailing them for months asking for availability on some items I'm interested in purchasing and I get "0" replies, and they don't even have a contact number, what kind of business are they runing?? I guess I'm not the only one, thank God i did not send any money...Wow!!!

Dali Racing is one person...Mark Johnson. That's it...period.

Like someone else has said...he runs his business like the Soup Nazi on Sienfeld...no soup for you!

If you email him too many times asking him the same thing, he gets annoyed and then won't reply.

Back