• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DEALER LISTING: FS:1995 NSX-T red /tan 5spd JH4NA1188ST000633

Ok,

This is one of two NSX's I currently have. I am trying to decide which one to keep and which to sell. So I have a perfect carfax on this car. 2 owners came from Cali! I bought this car as sort of a project, When I recieved it it needed some INterior and cleanup work. I have owned it since april, bought it from another dealer. The previous owner was on Prime... Since purchase: Recovered seats with updated perforated center leather covers custom made to original specs, same color! I installed a new e-brake handle assembly the previous one was kiind of torn up. Installed springs and struts from a 97 with 70k miles. It Was lowered with bilstein and eibachs. The car was maintaned very very well when the previous owner had it who bought it with 56k miles. I purchased it with 168k miles. The tb/wp was done at 99k . I had all new hoses from honda installed. The car has been gone threw by My NSX tech from top to bottom. He can not believe the miles! The engine is in PERFECT condition when removing the oil cap you can see nothing but shiny engine inside! The car is all original now! No aftermarket pieces on it at all. The cars electrical system is in great shape and everything works as designed. I have spent a ton of money on this car getting it back to perfect shape as I know any NSXer would want it. The front and rear bumpers from what I can tell have been repainted at one point. I emailed the previous owner and he said he had them done years ago. The front had rock chips and the rear had some scuffs. They look great just wanted to be honest since it was not on carfax.
The car has new seats, Carpet, hoses, Updated suspension, completely detailed also the wheels in these pics were kind of torn up and I now have 97 and newer 7 spoke machined finished wheels. I know it has some miles but the engine and trans are great. Compression was perfect across the board. This is the 2nd NSX I have owned and my other is the third ranging from my first as a 91 to my newest is a 97. I will gladly show the car to anyone and have it inspected by anyone you want to have look at it. I am very confident in the condition of it and will stand behind it 100%!!

So :
1995 Acura NSX Targa
173,000 Highway miles
I am a dealer So I do not register as an owner BUT it is a 2 owner car me being the third owner.
NEW:
SEATS
HOSES
CARPET
all fluids new also
e brake handle assembly

Mechanically 10 out of 10
body - 9 out of 10
interior- 9 out of 10

Asking $28,000.00 OBO

Brian- 513-300-9122
[email protected]

I have no pics of how it looks at this second. But I have some from april.

nsx8.jpg

nsx7.jpg

nsx9.jpg

Last edited:
Back