• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Detailers Paradise Retail Grand Opening March 19

I wanted to announce, and invite you to our grand opening. We are set for Saturday March 19 from 10-7. We'll have eats, drinks and, of course, special pricing. I expect a few exotics on hand for effect. Right now, our Elise will be here along with an F40. One of our customers plans to drop off his red Noble before its official unveiling at the Denver Auto Show. A few NSXs would also be nice. :smile:

In addition to special club events, we are planning F1 weekends. We have 52" HD TV with a decent sound system. Our plan is to show the races live. We will provide coffee and snacks, but you may need to bring your own chair. Our place also has a good sized parking lot which is pretty handy for meets and gatherings.

Anyway, I would love to have you all stop by for the big event.

Detailers Paradise
1745 S. Broadway
Denver, CO 80210

DSCF1584-vi.jpg

DSCF1595-vi.jpg

DSCF1597-vi.jpg
DSCF1625-vi.jpg

Very nice !
Whats up with the rack of shoes near the Tv though ? You guys selling shoes in addition to detailing wares ?

Yes, we just picked up Piloti driving shoes. We figured once your car was shiny you might want to take it out for a spin. We also carry Beta tools and are bringing in Dura garage systems out of the UK. When I was at SEMA, I found a very nice aluminum racing jack that should be here later this week. We don't want to move too far from the car care products, but we should be ok as long as we stay garage orientated.

Nice.
I have been buying my car supplies from Griots Garage, your shop reminds me of their catalog of products (shoes, detailing supplies, love for cars, etc) except your a full blown store, and not just a mail order place.

I've been going to Sema for the last 7~ years in a row for my business that I own. Last time I went I was hoping to find a company that made/distributed Titanium socket sets/closed end wrenches for a nice car tool kit that was lightweight/strong. I knew I wouldnt find anything like that, but was wishfully thinking. :tongue:

Tell us more about your jack and tools that youll be carrying when you get them in.

Nick...I'll be there with my car if the weather holds...Mike

Will...meet me there...PM me if you can make it...

Also, you might want to announce this in the Southwest Region as many Denver folks check that part of the site...thx

Ok, the Noble M12 is confirmed and should be here tomorrow. We will also have a Maserati Quatroporte on display. Foothills BMW/Triumph is dropping off a selection of bikes. Red Bull will be by in the morning to give folks a buzz.

Now all we have to do is keep our fingers crossed for dry weather.

Back