• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior DF Stacy's Side Skirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have here is a set of DF Stacy's Side Skirts that I just recently put some time into getting it to fit really nice and painted BB in high quality paint. Skirts, ship and painted cost me total of $1,600 and willing to let it go for $1,200 local OR will ship buyer pay for shipping cost. If you have a BB NSX this is perfect for you and it's all ready to install. Got it paint couple weeks ago so the condition is excellent. Paint is flawless. You don't have to get it test fitted nor wait for the body shop to prep, prime or paint. High quality paint fits nice it's ready to go on :wink:

Reason that I am selling it is because it's to aggressive for me. It's nice and flow well with the line of the NSX but just a little to aggressive for me. I like my stock OEM side skirts better. That's just me. I took a chance thinking that i will like the aggressive look and turns out it's not for me. My lost your win :smile:

Here's a couple shot of the skirts on the car...

IMG_03941.JPG

IMG_0472.JPG

IMG_0473.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back