• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Don't pass up this Ebay gem......

Read the description before clicking the link to see the photos:

You will enjoy this vehicle like each of the owners before you. The mileage on this vehicle is accurately represented and extremely low for this year, California rust free car and title, shipped in for myself but i dont have the time. Look how clean it is. The perfect non-smoker vehicle from a non-smoker owner. Minor collision damage present, but everything else on the vehicle is in excellent condition. Everything works inside, no warnings lights on dash ! Purrs like a 40k acura should. Pass door needs window motor installed (i have it). This vehicle has minor dings and scratches, but it's still a gem - bid with confidence. To look this good, it is obvious that this beauty has been garaged. There is not a skip or anything but smoothness in this transmission. Frame rails are repairable. There are no problems with the engine. All power equipment on this vehicle is in working order.
Car needs what you see in pictures, front suspension is perfect and left rear wheel needs a lower control arm to line up right i have the upper and lower at no extra charge just didnt put them in. Pass door and pillar line up perfect, looks off because the quarter panel is bent. Runs and drives around the parking lot no problem. Battery holds charge and fires right up. I cant stress enough how clean the interior and engine bay are, cars with this mileage are doing 25-30k on ebay all day long, buy this one for less then half of that and you are on your way to owning a collector piece. California salvage title, air bags are good and never deployed car was hit light dead center and i pulled away some of the metal to get new battery in it. You won't be dissapointed, make a serious offer or call with any questions at 845.633.3113 thanks !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&satitle=200233761046&fvi=1&item=200233761046

I wonder if the changer still works? LOL.

All you need is a 12 pack of beer and some rubbing compund and you are back on the road in no time.

Is that guy for real? I think I remember a few months back this same dealer had another POS like this he was trying to pawn off.

So what's the big deal? OK, it's got some dings. Most will buff out.:confused:

Yeah, I saw that one, too. Can anybody here picture that one being properly repaired? I can’t.
Of course, someone is bound to patch it up and you’ll see it on eBay again in a few months.
Anyway, it WAS nice. Still has a lot of nice parts on it.

Wow! Looks like it just about bent in half.

I emailed him and ask "um, MINOR damage?"

He replied (promptly) "Ahh well major to you and minor to me"

Last edited:
I considered it for awhile, but the spare is missing. Those are tough to replace. :rolleyes:

Did everyone see the other cars on this guys lot? I'm betting they all started out looking similar.

It might have been worth it if the low fuel light worked. He appears to have it idling given the tach but the fuel gauge is below E and there are no warning lights. On the positive side, you can hardly see the minor dings and scratches behind all that front end damage.....

Did anyone notice how clean the trunk was though?

Wow. It looks like they inserted the lines about this actual car in between the standard form letter madlib they use to describe every car.

wow, that thing is destroyed under the front hood, that thing should never see the road again, but on the upper hand those are clean parts for the pickin

However the engine alone is worth 8K not to mention everything else in good rear end parts......

Back