• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

double din complete set up..kenwood,console oem, vent

i have a double din complete set up. includes kenwood dnx 8120, gps navigation, bluetooth, ipod adapter (paid extra for), all owners manuals still in the wrappers. I have the nsx wiring harness adaptor, the sos bracket thats used to mount the dvd player,(small L bracket missing dont know why installer did not use). Center console double din was cut out of an oem console by HCA (300.00). Air vent and center console were painted to match by HCA. console needs a little work to make it perfect but will fit inthe car. also will include the plastic vent that goes behind the a/c vent. any questions please ask. i will take 1000.00 for complete system setup. or best offer.
25.00 shipping and paypal fees. OK....I WILL TAKE 900.00

alot of questions wow.
for specs on kenwood please google. dont want to give miss information.
as for the console.
-cosmetically it looks good.
-function wise-it did not allow for the cigarette lid to open. and the dvd navigation screen to pull down. this could be all the installers fault for not installing correctly. (using the brackets correctly) Also HCA has done alot of these consoles. so whos to blame i dont know. i had the unit "professionally" installed. i dont smoke nor watch movies in the car so it doesnt bother me.
i think the unit might be close to two yrs old. 6 months of those i was in Iraq.
gps-is built in the unit no need for disc, optional ipod cable is included as well.
hope this helps

cant add more phots for some reason. email me and i will send installed photos.

Attachments

• DSC01859.jpg
    DSC01859.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:
Back