• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Downforce CF Side Garnish Pads

I have a set of Downforce CF Side Garnish Pads for sale. These replace the vinyl padded trim by the cowl trim. The passenger's side is brand new and has not been unwrapped since receiving from Downforce. You will need to re-use or purchase a new set of the metal clips for the passenger's side installation. I did install the driver's side and it was too much CF for me. Unfortunately, the middle of the 3 tabs broke during my brief, on car less than 5 minutes, install. The piece still installed securely with the 2 remaining tabs. I do have the 3rd tab and you could probably use some epoxy to re-attach it. Since I installed the driver's side, I had attached new metal clips for the install. The CF is in great condition.

Downforce sells these for almost $400 delivered, plus I had to wait nearly 2 months after ordering to receive the parts. I am asking $250 OBO, including PayPal fees and shipping in the continental US.

Please PM for any questions.

Kenny

Attachments

• CF garnish.jpg
    CF garnish.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 247
Back