• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drift Day Competition June 26-27 2004

Hi Everyone

2nd Annual Drift Day Competition
June 26-27, 2004 (Sat. & Sun.)

If any nsx would like to cruise up to the event..let me know maybe i can put spaces in the vendor section for those who would like to show off the cars.
California Speedway is located in the heart of Southern California. Just off of Interstate 10, the speedway is easily accessibly from Los Angeles and the surrounding areas, as well as San Diego. The quickest way to arrive at California Speedway is by taking I-10 until the Cherry Avenue exit, then traveling north 1 mile. It will be on the left hand side.

Saturday Event
Drifting through out the day
Southern CA. 240 SX meet.
Vendors
Swap Meet of used and new parts.

Sunday Event
Drift Competition
Drift Demostration
Vendors
Swap Meet of used and parts

GENERAL ADMISSION: $5 EACH DAY
DRIFTING ON SATURDAY: $100.00
DRIFTING COMPETITION ON SUNDAY: $70.00

Vendor(Manufactures and Retail Store) Spacing is available for 2 days or 1 day
- Displaying, selling, showing cars are allowed
-10 x 20 space $300.00 for 2 days

Vendor (consumer, enthusiasts)selling used or new parts 10 x 10 space $35.00 a day

www.driftday.com
Best Regards,
Garrie Yeo or [email protected]
(909)286-1838

Schedule Conflict

I think you'll find most of the NSX's in SoCal will join Anytime for the Canyon Run on the 27th. :)

Zanardi 0 said:
This is a must go EVENT!!!!! I had so much fun last time. Randy, are we going?:D
-Aaron
No, I'm not gonna be able to go.

coolnsx said:
I think you'll find most of the NSX's in SoCal will join Anytime for the Canyon Run on the 27th. :)
And this is the reason. :) (Unless something interesting is going on Saturday during the day.)

Hi Everyone

2nd Annual Drift Day Competition
June 26-27, 2004 (Sat. & Sun.)

If any nsx would like to cruise up to the event..let me know maybe i can put spaces in the vendor section for those who would like to show off the cars.
California Speedway is located in the heart of Southern California. Just off of Interstate 10, the speedway is easily accessibly from Los Angeles and the surrounding areas, as well as San Diego. The quickest way to arrive at California Speedway is by taking I-10 until the Cherry Avenue exit, then traveling north 1 mile. It will be on the left hand side.

Saturday Event
Drifting through out the day
Southern CA. 240 SX meet.
Vendors
Swap Meet of used and new parts.

Sunday Event
Drift Competition
Drift Demostration
Vendors
Swap Meet of used and parts

GENERAL ADMISSION: $5 EACH DAY
DRIFTING ON SATURDAY: $100.00
DRIFTING COMPETITION ON SUNDAY: $70.00

Vendor(Manufactures and Retail Store) Spacing is available for 2 days or 1 day
- Displaying, selling, showing cars are allowed
-10 x 20 space $300.00 for 2 days

Vendor (consumer, enthusiasts)selling used or new parts 10 x 10 space $35.00 a day

Back