• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on 4-27

What did the CHP officer say to Patty as he handed the camera back to her? I heard some start laughing but didn't hear what he said.

Yes it was a great day for a drive, but then it's SoCal so most days are great for a drive.:biggrin: The best sight of the day was seeing JC pull up with Pam. We've missed you!! Hope everyone had as much fun as I did going down then back up 74, that's my favorite part of 74.

Here are some pics.

A great day for a drive. Beautiful weather, lots of twisters, group picture by the CHP and a really good lunch. Thanks Les for putting on another great drive

It's a great photo, too. I'll get it up tonight.

Sooo...does anyone have a front license plate bracket I can borrow (>_<)
You're kidding,right? Order the hide a way front plate thingy from SOS and take your car and ticket to the local constable station to show them and donate your $25 to the great state of California. How do I know this?:rolleyes:

These look identical except for Nemo.

- - - Updated - - -

What did the CHP officer say to Patty as he handed the camera back to her? I heard some start laughing but didn't hear what he said.

^He said my battery was going dead. I asked him how he knew and he said he had the same camera. I said, yeah, but how do you know, and he said there's a battery indicator on the top. :rolleyes: I rarely use that camera anymore but I couldn't find my new little one.

- - - Updated - - -

Sooo...does anyone have a front license plate bracket I can borrow (>_<)

Nemo, I bought an SOS one way back for my 2005. It's still sealed in the UPS box. You can borrow it if it'll work on your car. Let me know since I'll be leaving on Thursday for Philly.

Last edited:
Thanks Les for putting on awesome drive.
Not only we have great weather year round but there are so many great drives in So Cal.
As a car enthusiast I can't find better place to live than in So Cal.

Thanks for sharing the pics. You all look greats in the pics. I missed most of the socal drive I'm here in Japan-china for month has not see any NSX at all.....I miss her soooo much.

Last edited:
A great day for a drive. Beautiful weather, lots of twisters, group picture by the CHP and a really good lunch. Thanks Les for putting on another great drive

Since the photo was taken by CHP wouldn't it be called a "group MUG shot" (?)

thanks patty! but i also notice jonathon has his shades on and up between the two mug shots

sucks you won't be able to make it to the meet this thursday, was hoping to catch someone's bracket whoever is going. i'll post over in that section otherwise i'll be glad to buy yours or just lend.

thanks les for the drive, my buddy and his pops had a great time! he's been enjoying his nsx for 5 years and i'm glad we were able to show him how much greater it is with the nsx community.

Nemo, I live in Portola Hills of Lake Forest. Are you far from there? I'm happy to lend it to you.

Give it to me and I'll give to him at the monthly meet.

aww looks like another fun run! going to have to get the turn by turn from you guys so I can do the drive once I get my tires figured out....

aww looks like another fun run! going to have to get the turn by turn from you guys so I can do the drive once I get my tires figured out....

Sorry those are a secret, you have to come to the drive to get them.:tongue:

Well okay, here's a turn by turn. From the parking lot it's right, right, left , right, u-turn, then straight to Palm Springs. There you go.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back