• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

drive the NSX on a race track this weekend in L.A.

fastaussie

Suspended
i just got back from Europe yesterday and heard about this, thought some of you fellas may be interested? for those of you who'd like to drive the new NSX on a race track, Exotics Racing in L.A. will have one this weekend:

https://www.exoticsracing.com/available-dates/los-angeles-auto-club-speedway

let me know if any of you are interested and i can talk to the guys over there and get a discounted rate...

no one?

i'm surprised, i thought you guys would be all over this. now's your chance to drive the car in direct comparison to a 570S, 458, 488, GT3, Huracan, etc., or just flog it by itself. they're only asking $300... :biggrin:

FA

I find you have excellent insight and I appreciate that you share it here.

I would add that the tone of your input is not always appreciated by many of the folks here.

That being said, let's face it, the folks I referred to ain't gonna spend their week end with you, even though you put together a terrific opportunity to flog some great cars.

More importantly is FA going to actually drive one for himself?

driven it several times now mate. different tracks, different weather conditions, and with other cars (458, 488, 570S, Huracan, etc.) for direct comparison. i'm well familiar with the new NSX under a variety of different circumstances and variables... :wink:

Back