• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DrivingAmbition Aftercooler

Finally, the official post. We are now taking orders for the aftercooler kits for the Comptech (CTE) superchargers. The kit will fit all non-targa models equipped with the bolt-on style manifolds sold since 2002. As this kit raises the height of the charger about 2" the current targa braces will not clear. We will offer a solution soon. The kit comes complete with front-mounted heat exchanger, aftercooler core, drive belt, closed-loop water circulation system and all necessary hoses, clamps, bolts and fittings.
Sells for $2150 plus shipping.

Attachments

• Aftercoolerinfopage1.pdf
    99.4 KB · Views: 315
  • Aftercoolerinfopage2.pdf
    192.7 KB · Views: 204
  • Aftercoolerinfopage3.pdf
    120.6 KB · Views: 194
  • Aftercoolerinfopage4.pdf
    177.8 KB · Views: 197
Looks fantastic. Subscribing... just going to wait for the targa brace solution to show up.

Any pics of the intercooler with the bumper on? Looks nice!

This might sound like a contrite question, but what is the weight of the package? :)

Also, the upcoming targa package, is it modified parts, or just modified brace + targa cover.

Lastly, this would allow for a short pulley + more boost on a Whipple? EG: Currently on 3.2, for at least my configuration, "high boost" = 7 psi. Will an aftercooler support 9PSI+ on a Whipple kit?

Thanks,
-Paul

This might sound like a contrite question, but what is the weight of the package? :)

Also, the upcoming targa package, is it modified parts, or just modified brace + targa cover.

Lastly, this would allow for a short pulley + more boost on a Whipple? EG: Currently on 3.2, for at least my configuration, "high boost" = 7 psi. Will an aftercooler support 9PSI+ on a Whipple kit?

Thanks,
-Paul

+1 very good questions! :smile:

Bob,
what can be expected with aftercooler on whipple blower post 2002?
Horsepower and boost level safely. Assuming with correct tuning, i.e. injectors, aem.

Danny

Back