• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Early Arrivals

Anyone arriving to NSXPO early (Wednesday evening) that may wish to play golf on Thursday morning, please let me know. Registration for NSXPO begins at 5pm at the host hotel and we would return by 3pm on Thurs from golfing.
It will be in nearby Warrington, PA and I will arrange for transportation to and from. Bring your best game with you. We can rent the clubs.
Just another option for you early arrivers. Remember, there will be so much to do at this year's NSXPO with something for everyone.

Please make sure you register today for NSXPO 2011 and if you haven't joined NSXCA yet, let's get it in gear and do that too!

Looking forward to seeing old friends again and meeting new ones at this great event.

-Rich

With NSXPO less than a week away and no responses to a golf outing for Thursday, I have decided not to play golf and keep Thursday open. Some overseas attendees may need some guidance in and around the NYC area.

We will be arriving Thursday instead of Wednesday now. :smile:

Rich
I will be at the Hotel Weds night and we could always use your assistance in putting together the packages for the attendees on Thursday :eek:
It's a huge job but somebody has to do it :tongue:
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Sheraton

I think we will be really thirsty, I mean, REALLY THIRSTY while putting those packages together too so you are more than welcome to help out on that end as well :eek:

hows about a wup wup for the late arrivals............like me:redface:

Rich
I will be at the Hotel Weds night and we could always use your assistance in putting together the packages for the attendees on Thursday :eek:
It's a huge job but somebody has to do it :tongue:
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Sheraton

Alan, Jeanne and I will be there to help you with the packets Thursday morning when we get there. Sorry the Wednesday night deal didn't work out. Swamped here getting ready for overseas travel right after NSXPO.

Anyway ..... "What happens in Munich, stays in Munich baby!!" :eek:
-Rich

Nancy and I should arrive around 2pm, ready to assist!!!

Back