• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Powertrain Exedy Racing HM012SD Hyper Twin Cerametallic Clutch Kit fits Acura NSX 91-96

I switched to this clutch from my Exedy twin carbon because it took forever to warm up to operating temperature and would slip with 400 lb-ft of torque on tap! This clutch handles the turbo torque just fine but I decided it was too much clutch for my car. Since I was doing a transmission swap and had the opportunity, I just ordered a new clutch to go with it. This clutch and flywheel were used for about a year (<6k miles), still grabs instantly and it revs up very quickly with the LWFW.

$2800 MSRP, asking $1500 shipped.

Stock info from Exedy:
a5b8d4a8d7ac761e060a596d7693c14b.jpg

Old eBay ad I saved for price comparison:
Exedy Racing HM012SD Hyper Twin Cerametallic Clutch Kit fit Acura NSX 91 96   eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, do you happen to know how the clutch kit weighs?

Hi, I'm sorry I'm not sure as I couldn't find the weight published anywhere but it is definitely a performance clutch. It has an extremely low moment of inertia being a twin disc, and it revs up very quickly since it comes with a lightweight flywheel (LWFW).

Back