• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

F1 race tickets (2)

F1 race tickets (2)

F1 tickets (2) for 2 practice days, race day, and three days of free parking at Circuit of the Americas. race date is october 23, 24 and 25 in austin, texas.
the tickets are in SectionT9-5, Row 11, Seats 1 and 2.
i received these tickets for christmas, 2014.
unfortunately, i won't be able to attend. these tickets haven't been printed yet. when i receive them, they'll be overnighted to the buyer at my cost in the continental u.s.
when my wife purchased them, they told her these were the best tickets available for constant viewing of this F1 race. selling at a loss for quick sale.
i can be reached at [email protected] or at 407-463-8686

Kick your senses into overdrive at the FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX at Circuit of The Americas. See the world?s most sophisticated and glamorous motorsport, smell the tire smoke, taste the cuisine of Austin, TX, hear the roar of the crowd, and feel the exhilaration that can only be found at the U.S. home of Formula 1.

All weekend long, you?ll find festivities everywhere you turn, including an unforgettable post-race performance by Elton John and his full band on the new festival lawn in the Circuit's north field.

Circuit of The Americas and POP AUSTIN are also collaborating for an even a more grand race weekend. Regarded as one of the most exciting contemporary art events in central Texas, POP AUSTIN International Art Show is expanding its footprint this year to an exhibit at Circuit of The Americas. The showcase at COTA will be available for the enjoyment of all race goers and will feature an impressive collection of fine art, including pieces from Andy Warhol, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Richard Orlinski, Desire Obtain Cherish, Shane Guffogg, Micky Hoogendijk and others.

It?s a turbo-charged must-attend party that you won?t want to miss, only at Circuit of The Americas in Austin, Texas.

List Date: 9/1/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: F1 race tickets (2)
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $754.99

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back