• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fender well/wheel well liner clips 4 sale (GB)

I have a bunch of Lee Fasteners # P0614 clips for fastening the wheel well liners to the holes in the fender for sale. $9/20 clips (includes parcel post + delivery confirmation, lower 48 only). More info here. Pics here.

Note-these are not identical to the Honda part. The Honda part is slightly textured on the top & Lee is glossy. I think the Honda top piece is slightly wider than Lee. I think the shaft is slightly skinnier on the Lee (Hugh comments will pour in here, I'm sure). All in all, these are a very close match & do the job fine. I don't have vernier calipers to measure, but look at the pics & you be the judge. I included a cowl fastener clip (991505-SL0-003) & a Honda wheel well liner clip (the original part 91545-SE0-003) for comparison in the pics.

I am not set up to receive paypal, nor do I have any great desire to be. If you want some, PM me. You mail me a check, I wait several days to make sure it clears, then I send you the clips. If you are in a big hurry, this isn't for you.

I have all positive trader rating here & have bought things this way here, bought & sold on on legacycentral.org (on the bbs, screen name "tonflo", no trader rating system there), and have bought stuff on ebay (id- "tonflo", all positive feedback) if you are worried.

If you have questions just PM, or email me at [email protected] (lv out the no spam)

Tony

I just got some of these in and they're virtually identical to the OEM ones. If you don't want them to be shiny for some reason you can sand them if you're really anal. I tested one by installing it and repopping it and it didn't come apart like the OEM ones either.

Ahh, this post just reminded me to send him my check! Haha, got so caught up with tax stuff.

Bump. If you are in Alaska or Hawaii I can see what the postage would be & work something out.

If you are in Lithuania, send me $1000 now and in 12-14 months when my workers put shining stuff on the kleeps I will send them to you :biggrin:

For all concerned, there is a site called autobodyclips.com that sells factory clips and pins for 1/10 the price of Acura and they are made by the same manufacturer as Honda here in the states. They have a picture section that even I can figure out.

Cheers
nigel

Thanks for stepping on my thread. Nice move. Because starting your own helpful thread elsewhere would have been too much work. Or posting in the thread I link to in my original post which contains about 6 different places to get clips.

Perhaps you could also mention they want $15.27/25 clips while you're being "helpful" in MY for sale thread. And I'm betting that doesn't include shipping. And do they have a minimum order?

For all concerned, there is a site called autobodyclips.com that sells factory clips and pins for 1/10 the price of Acura and they are made by the same manufacturer as Honda here in the states. They have a picture section that even I can figure out.

Cheers
nigel

Last edited:
El bumpo

Bump-o-matic

Please read my original post- No paypal & no desire to be. Will pm you.

I'm sure you'll get more interested parties if you do get Paypal. Spend the 5-10 minutes and sign up. Then charge everyone that wants to use it the fees (which is like 3%, so like $9.27). I'd pay $0.27 to get them a week faster!

Come into the new millennium with us!

BTW, I purchased from TyraNSX. Great product and great price. Turnaround time was definitely very very slow though. I'm sure it'd be much faster if he had Paypal since the payment is instant. . hint hint. . .

I clearly state in the original post that this will take time due to waiting to make sure the check clears. I also state that if you're in a hurry then this isn't for you. I first learned about the hazards of paypal on this site, but the search only returns 250 threads & doesn't go back far enough to get to the one where I learned of this. I use it to buy stuff by credit card, but I do not trust them to not freeze or clean out my checking acct. The one I pay rent & bills with. I did verify with them a few years ago but they magically had no record of it. That doesn't instill trust.

If you were buying in bulk, I can almost guarantee the Acura dealer won't have that many in stock so you will need to wait a couple of days for them to come in & then they will bend you over big time on the price.

So far everyone paying by check has been happy. 2 guys from Canada sent cash & are happy. 1 local guy just sent cash & his are going out tmrw. I think I have been very honest in presenting this & delivering the goods.

Bump-o-tron

Note new, slightly higher price: $9.25/20 clips or $18.50/40 clips. Price includes postage with delivery confirmation. Read post #1 for details & more info. Unfortunately, delivery confirmation is not available for packages sent to Canada.

As an fyi to anyone interested in these clips, I bought some from the seller and they are excellent.

Shipping was also very fast.

Buh-rum-pah-bah-bump

The clips from TyraNSX fit really well.
The OEM clip has a "feature" where you push the center of the pin
further inward to release (reference), but these don't.
My transaction with TyraNSX was very smooth.

Just received my clips a few days ago and they are just perfect. Can't beat the price and quality.

TyraNSX (Tony) was very prompt and professional during the entire process. The clips came to me in a timely fashion and I would buy from Tony again.

JC

NO Canadian checks accepted!! Please send US cash or check from US bank.

Humpty-Bumpty. Please read posts #1, 15, & 20.

Back