• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Florida Exotic Car Show Pictures (Naples)

Full Article, Pictures, & Video Here: http://www.exoticsandluxury.com/naples-fer...show-5th-avenue

Enjoy :)

Seeing a quarter-million dollar car in Naples, Florida is no rare occurrence, nor is spotting several of them lining the beautiful street of 5th avenue south on an average day. On Saturday February 14th however, the Ferrari Club of Naples hosted it’s annual car show on 5th avenue bringing over 400 stunning automobiles to the downtown shopping district. The weather was beautiful throughout the event until mid-afternoon when an ominous fog rolled in just as the show was winding down. The event benefited Eden of Florida, a home and center for children and adults with autism. Last year the event raised nearly $50,000 for the organization.

Amongst the cars displayed were representations from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Bentley, Aston Martin, Lotus, Rolls Royce, and Porsche. There were also sections designated for the POS Club of Naples, the West Coast Muscle Car Club, and the Porsche Club of Naples.

Every event has that handful of cars that seem to steal the show. This show was no different as the Maserati MC12, Ferrari Enzo, and Koenigsegg CCX (recently shown at Palm Beach Supercar Weekend) drew crowds of spectators and photographers consistently throughout the day. I myself was most drawn to the Maserati MC12 as this was the first time I had seen one of these gorgeous cars up close in person. The rare Lamborghini LM002 (pictured above) with a custom chameleon paint job was also an attention grabber.

:: Continue reading the Naples Ferrari Car Show Article ::

Pictures:

lamborghini-gallardos-at-naples-car-show.jpg
[/url]
verde-ithica-lamborghini-gallardo-black-wheels-green-lip.jpg
[/url]

Back