• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For Sale computer controlled nitrous

New nitrous system for NSX that puts solenoid, electronic throttle switch and nitrous manifold in one easy mounted unit. Fuel control circuit uses bottle pressure to determine amount of fuel add= never rich/never lean. adjustable from 55 to 100 horsepower. comes with nitrous management unit, nitrous nozzle and jets, bottle, and arming switch $575.+ shipping. Want a remote bottle opener(very cool) add $225. pressure guage $49. everything $785+ shipping

Originally posted by Chris91blk:
New nitrous system for NSX that puts solenoid, electronic throttle switch and nitrous manifold in one easy mounted unit. Fuel control circuit uses bottle pressure to determine amount of fuel add= never rich/never lean. adjustable from 55 to 100 horsepower. comes with nitrous management unit, nitrous nozzle and jets, bottle, and arming switch $575.+ shipping. Want a remote bottle opener(very cool) add $225. pressure guage $49. everything $785+ shipping

I assume this is the ZEX dry kit you are speaking of? I have been curious about the ZEX kit for sometime and have my own opinions of it but would like to here from someone else.did you ever install it? and what was your opinion of the kit overall.
david

I have been running one of these systems on my 91 NSX for about 6 months and it works great. The only thing that is different is that I had Power Extreme modify the sending unit specifically for the NSX.

Was this modified for the NSX like yours?

If you don't have a remote bottle opener, what do you have to do manually and when?

removed content

[This message has been edited by BadCarma (edited 05 November 2002).]

Originally posted by wilsonp:
Was this modified for the NSX like yours?

content removed by me

edit by badcarma
sorry cris for the three posts.I will not reply to a post in your sale thread again.btw check out the F/I NOS forum
best regards david

Back