• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For Sale: NSX-R style Red intake manifold cover with Aluminum intake plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is a great condition OEM NSX magnesium intake manifold cover that was powder coated red along with an aluminum intake manifold plate. The manifold cover was professionally powder coated to resemble the oem textured finish that you would find from Acura/Honda. Cover is in great condition as you can see from the pics. The intake manifold plate is made from a solid piece of aluminum and is discontinued from my knowledge. Unlike other intake manifold plates made of cut/bent thin metal, this is a formed and machined piece of aluminum made to look almost oem. Together, they make the engine look special as I have received plenty of compliments given that my engine is almost completely stock. In my opinion, this is a very clean look almost factory. Professional powder coating just the intake manifold would cost you $150 and this is using your own manifold cover. I am including both items for $200 + shipping. Paypal, please add 4% for fees.

Note: The MUGEN emblem is just a metal sticker attached. This emblem is removable.

SOLD.

Thank you Prime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back