• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS 2.6Ghz AMD FX60 PC with Dell 30" LCD

I am building a new computer (bought an extra 30" which I've realized is too much)

Here are the specs:

PC:

CPU: AMD FX60 2.6Ghz Dual Core
CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper-6+
Memory: 2GB of OCZ Platium Dual-Channel DDR400 RAM (4 x 512)
Motherboard: DFI LanParty NForce4 SLI-DR
Graphics card: choice of dual in SLI: 7800GTX 256MB PCI-Express or single 8800GTX 768MB PCI-Express
Storage: 2 x 250GB Sata2 Hard disks in RAID0 (extremely fast @ 170MB/s data rates)
Optical:
Plexor SATA 8x Dual Layer CD/DVD Burner
Case: LianLi Aluminum chassis. (Click Here for pictures of this amazing all Aluminum Case! The only difference here is that there is a window on the side of mine and the CPU fan has a deep blue LED that illuminates most of the case. This LED can be turned on and off.
Power Supply: PC Power & Cooling TurboCool 550W SLI Certified PSU
Applications included: Office 2007, Photoshop CS, Acrobat 8, DivX Pro, Avast! Antivirus, Firefox, & Quicktime
Games: World Of Warcraft, Lost Planet, Crysis, QuakeWars

This PC has lasted me about 2 years and it still is running strong. It has gotten some good use and I'm hoping it will find a good home! I use my Macbook Pro more than this.

Monitor:
Manufacturer: Dell
Model: 3007WFP
Max Resolution: 2560x1600 @ 60Hz
Condition: Brand NEW

This monitor is simply amazing. @ 2560x1600, don't be afraid of the higher res. The icons are the same size as any regular monitor, it just gives you more room on the screen to do all you wanna do (photoshop, games, web browsing etc)

I am willing to sell them separately if interested.

Asking price for PC: $700

Asking price for the monitor (which sells for $1399 from Dell) is SOLD

If buying together I will reduce the price to $1300

Please PM me and let me know if you are interested. I'd prefer local pickup but if you want shipping, that will be extra.

Photo of the setup: (desk, chair, speakers, keyboard & mouse not included ;) )

IMG_3465.jpg

Thanks!
enkrypt3d

Last edited:
Back